Different & The Same

It's a couple days later and I'm feeling a little better but my leg kind of kills still. Anyway I don't want to think about that...lets talk about things with James. We're talking and we've traded numbers but I haven't been out since the event so I haven't actually seen him apart from when I skyped Tris the other day. Damn Tris was happy to see me as I were him!

Plans for today is go over to the guys' hotel but Milly and Tilly can't come they're doing something else, don't ask me what; I don't have a clue! No offense to them but I'm kind of glad because the last thing I need is them snogging their boyfriends' faces off in front of me!

Now, I'm still in bed so I stretch before dragging my feet to the bathroom and take my time showering. After I had cleansed myself I dried off and scanned the few clothes I own. Eventually I settled on a pair of black checkered leggings, a tie-dye tee that had 'TEENAGE DIRTBAG' written across it, black frilly trainer sock and my black brogue docs. I accessorized with a tatoo choker with a peace sign and left my hair down after it drying naturally but tied a bandana around my head. Make-up wise I applied cat-flick eyeliner then put two dots below the outer corner of my eye and black mascara, simple.

When I was finally dressed I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal before grabbing my scruffy shoulder bag that's covered in badges shoving my phone and keys in it and dashing out the door. If you're wandering about my dad he's out at work, like usual. All the same I lock up and head walk to the main road. I booked a taxi and thankfully it was here so I jumped in it and asked the driver to drive to the hotel the boys were staying in.

Upon arriving there the rain begins so I pay the man but I couldn't get in for the mass of fangirls who were stood outside. They were all screaming as the bodyguards tried to get them into some sort of line down the edge of the hotel. Some cooperated others didn't and I found myself being ushered to the edge of the hotel.

"Excuse me..." I said to the closest bodyguard. "I'm trying to get in the hotel."

"Nice try love but I can't let you in." the bodyguard says whilst he continues to push the crowd to the side.

"But I need to get in!"

"I can't let you in..."

"I'm going to see the boys! They're my friends!"

"Sure they are...look they'll be out in a few minutes they're just doing something at the minute."

"Yeah they're waiting for me!"

"Now misses look here there's hundreds of other girls who want to meet them and if you keep this bad attitude up I'll send ye' on ye' way!" the body guard got closer to me and his vein in his forehead was starting to buldge.

I said nothing and just stood in the line as the bodyguard stared me down. Another bodyguard came over and I recognised him straight off the bat. It's the bodyguard who was at Luckily he glances my way and he smiles and approaches me.

"Is everything okay?" he asks the bodyguard who is still staring at me.

"Yeah, just another fangirl causing trouble!" the bodyguard says with gritted teeth as he stands up straight and looks the other bodyguard, I found out is called John.

"This one?" John asks and the other guard nods."This is Delilah May...she is friends with James and the boys."

"Oh, sorry Miss May I had no idea!"

"Oh that's fine I don't expect you to know and I guess that you can't just let me through, I mean I could just be another fan..." I reassure him and he gives me a weak smile.

"Come on Delilah, I'll take you to James." John says and gestures for me to follow him so I do. He leads me past all the screaming girls and I even have a bottle thrown at me and hear people shouting at me: "Why is she getting in?", "Where are you taking her?", "What the fuck that's not fair!". I ignore them and continue following John into the hotel. The receptionist smiles at me which is actually the second smile I've seen all day!

Our Wildhearts (James McVey, The Vamps)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें