Crowd Craze

Connor's P.O.V

"Come on guys how long does it take?" I hear Delilah shout from the lounge and all of us lads poke our heads out of our rooms and stare at her.

"It takes ages to look this good!" I say sarcastically.

"Yeah we can't all be as naturally stunning as you!" Tris joins in and I don't want to imagine what James is thinking at this moment in time but he laughs it off. De just laughs sarcastically before putting on her poker face.

"Actually, I'm ready but I just wanted to annoy you!" Brad smiles as he walks out of his room. He's sporting a plain black tee with the sleeves rolled up, a pair of dark blue denim jeans, a pair of black docs and a silver necklace.

"Very suave!" De says as Brad spins around and flicks his arms out. We all laugh and go back into our rooms.

When I was poking my head out I was wearing nothing but my boxers so it's lucky De didn't walk down the corridor and that I'm the furthest one from the lounge so the lads couldn't see me and take the Michael. Anyways I flip through all my clothes and for some reason I'm finding it difficult to pick an outfit but I don't normally...is it because De's here? Eventually I settle on my dark grey skinny jeans, rolled at the bottom; a plain white tee; a maroon and white patterned shirt; black socks; and black vans. I accessorized with my watch and bracelets before quickly making my hair scruffier in a styled way, if ya' get me.

I walk out of my room and into the lounge where everyone else is stood, they all turn to look at me with crossed arms and disapproving glares on their faces.

"Hey like I said it takes ages to look this good!" I say as I gesture to my outfit and face. The others just laugh and I can't help but join them.

Now I'll tell you what James and Tris are wearing, firstly Tris! Well, he's got a pair of black jeans, a light grey and white tee, a black leather jacket, dark grey converse and a silver necklace. James is wearing a blue and red tartan shirt half buttoned over a white tee, dark blue jeans and a pair of brown boots accessorized with bracelets. I think we all look rather good, if I do say so myself!

"Can we go now?" Delilah asks in her best whinny voice and Tris puts his arm around her and pulls her cheek.

"Aww somebody's in a bad mood!" he jokes before letting go and heading for the door. Delilah's expression changes to a grin as she runs up behind Tris and latches onto his back. "Jesus Christ! Wasn't expecting that one...". However he smiles and shifts her up so that it's more comfortable for him. Looking at James I see he's hurt so I I sling my arm over his shoulder standing on my tiptoes in order to do so causing him to laugh but he puts his arm over my shoulder since he's the taller one!

The five of us leave the hotel and drive to De's house in James' car. When we get tree we Delilah rushes off and we follow her but we walk instead of running because we really could not be arsed! Upon entering the house we see Chris asleep on the sofa so we creep back out so as not to wake him.

About ten minutes later De appears wearing the most amazing shirt I have ever seen! It's a proper 80's one and it is patterned in the colours purple, light blue and white. She's wearing it with a pair of dark denim jeans, white socks and white pumps.

"Talk about retro!" Says Brad as James stares at her gormless.

"Thanks, that's what I was going for!" she replies. I punch James on the arm discreetly but he jumps drawing attention to himself.

"Er, yeah, I...I really like the shirt..." James stutters making Delilah laugh and James just rubs the back of his neck embarrassed as Brad and Tris shake their heads with smirks dancing across their lips. Delilah tucks her hair behind her ear as if she's embarrassed as well but I take the hint.