It's All About Trilly

Tilly's P.O.V

This is a weird feeling...waking up in a hotel in London...with Milly fast asleep next to me...plus i have a banging headache, last night was fuckin' crazy! OH jeez not like that, no no no; she's my best friend! You dirty minded fuckers...anyways last night me and Mil went out clubbing, jokes, we just chillde with the boys but i may have gotten a little bit tipsy...okay so i was off my face but that doesnt matter; I had fun!

Quietly I slip out of the bed and slide my feet into my slippers before creeping into the lounge to watch the morning news. Nothing major on the news just the usual these days; a murder, political mishap, a riot, drug related issue, and another murder. It's upsetting knowing what our society has come to these days...why can't we all just get along? Suddenly a low, husky groan came from the bedroom door frame.

"Heyyyy Mil!" I may have said a little enthusiastically since Milly stood there and looked at me as if she was burning a hole in my scalp. "Too early?" she just nodded and shuffled her way into the kitchen where she put some bread in the toaster. "Should I make ya' cuppa?" I asked in my best northern accent.

"Aww I'd love one!" Milly sighed and i chuckeld before putting some water on to boil and jumping up and perching on the counter. "We seeing the boys again today?"

"I bloody hope so! I never get to see Tristan and I didn't travel all this way for him to turn around and say he's busy because the only thing he should be busy with is me."

"Oh someone's a liitle touchy..."

"Sorry I just miss him and worry when he says he's busy..."

"Well, you shouldn't because he is crazy about you gurrl and don't you go forgettin' it!" MIlly clicked her fingers with an emense amount of sass and I laughed so much I began to cry tears of joy.

"I won't, thanks Mil." I reply once I've finished crying and hug her before making her tea and taking it through to the lounge where the two of us sit and watch the most amazingest film ever to have existed Kick-ass 1!

During the film i texted Tris asking what his and the boys' plans were for today and get the reply i was hoping for telling me that the four of them are doing diddlysquat all day and wish for us to go over and help them not be bored. Therefore, after the film I head to the shower and quickly scrub myself free of the dirt before MIlly gets in and I put on some fresh underwear, I'm not going to lie to you guys when I go to see Tris I always try and put nice undergarments on incase anything crops up, if ya' know what I mean! *cheekily winks to herself* When Milly appears from the bathroom she is also sporting some sexy undergarments of her own.

"So gurl what you gonna wear?" Mil asked in her best ghetto accent.

"I was thinking querky casual but then not scruffy casual, if you know what I mean?" I answer as I search through the clothes I brought with me for the week. "How 'bout this one?"

"Nah, too formal. This one for me?"

"Not querky enough, this?"

"Too scruffy! What d'you think about this?" The two of us carried on for another ten minutes before settling on our final outfits. I went with my cat tee, black skirt with white crosses and my denim jacket with my black soft leather boot docs. Milly had decided to go with a pair of plain black leggings, a green tartan shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black doc shoes, she also twirled her fringe and pinned it back before drawing her eyeliner cat flicks on. I on the other had put my hair up in a small, messy bun and wore black cat flick eyeliners mascara and black lipstick.

After dressing ourselves we heard out into the streets of London and called ourselves a taxi, which was actually pretty difficult. Upon arriving at the boys' flat we paid the driver, ran into the building and into the elevator. The lift got to their floor and we sprinted to their door which opened just as we stopped at it, they were looking out for us.

"Tilly!" Tris yells as he runs past a smiling Brad and swoops me up with his hands around my waist. I put my hands on his shoulder as he spins me round before I am put back down and we share a magical kiss like so many we've already had before.

"Hey...Tris..." I try to say through our kisses and he picks me up again so I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me into the lounge where a red faced Connor is sat. I ignore him as Tristan puts me down and straddles me while still blessing my lips with soft, tender kisses. Eventually he moves his way down my neck causing me to gasp for air. "Tris, I think...we should go...somewhere else..."

Tristan stops and looks at Brad, Mil and Connor who are looking at us disapprovingly with their arms folded.

"Yeah...maybe my room?" he asks as he looks at me giving me a cheeky grin.

"I like the way your mind works my dear boyfriend!" I answer as I bite my lip teasing him as he swings his leg over so I can stand up. I then take his hand and lead him to his bedroom. "You even tidied." I say to him knowing full well that I'm taunting him and he can't stand it. Tris shuts the door and practically runs towards me. He spins me around before pressing his lips against mine and his tongue begs for an entrance so I give in. I slide my hand around the back of his neck and stroke his hair as Tristan pushes me back against the wall.

Tristan then tries to pull away but I'm not having any of that I pull his denim jacket towards me before I slide it off his broad shoulders and he assists me. As I start to gasp for breath I pull away an grin at him.

"You thought if let you decide?" I ask mischievously and slip out from between his arms which are pressed against the wall.

"You're such a tease!" he replies as I strut towards his bed and take my denim jacket off. Slowly I begin to crawl onto it like a lioness before I lay down and put my arms above my head. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe I like the control, or maybe I like the game." I wink at him sexily but he chuckles. I just lay there and can sense that he's trying extremely hard not to just leap on the bed. However he doesn't but he doesn't walk over to me in a rather dramatic yet sexy way. Then he stands next to the bed as I get onto my knees and lean up to kiss him. He gladly takes the bait as I grab at his shirt which is in the way. The kiss gets more and more passionate and I find myself pulling his top over his head revealing his gorgeous, pale chest. "Are we doing this?"

"I guess so..." he replies with that tease behind his voice. I climb off the bed and stand before him as he slips my top over my head. Then I pull my bobble out and turn away to lay on the bed. Tristan can't help himself and reaches for the zip on my skirt which he slides down slowly revealing my sexy undergarments, which I'm glad I wore now! "Did you wear these on purpose?"

"Maybe..." I lean up and tenderly kiss his cheek before undoing his flyer and ridding him of his jeans. Tristan pulls my legs around him and lays his body over mine as we kiss passionately. I wrap my arms under his arms and around his shoulder as he reaches round my back for the clasp of my bra. He manages it and slide it down my arms and carelessly tosses it on the floor along with the rest of our clothing.

The kiss becomes deeper as our naked bodies lay intertwined with one another under the sheets of Tristan's bed. I can't hold it back and let out a moan as does Tristan and the two of us perform what you can't be taught in a classroom. The moment is magical and I cherish every second of it. No words were spoken but there needn't be any to explain the feelings we had right then in that moment.

When it ends we lay next to each other in silence before looking at each other and laughing.

"That was...magical!" I smile at him.

"I agree!" Tris replies and we tenderly kiss knowing that this is a day that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys...this chapter was a bit...sexual shall we say and it was just a filler but I also felt that I should tell y'all where Trilly were in their magical relationship and now you know...sorry for anyone who feels uncomfortable reading this but I felt it had to e included at some point and why not now?

Anyways I shall move swiftly on to the shoutout I have this chapter which is for...@taylorhuynh thanks to you for adding my story to your reading list! Thanks to anyone else who votes/comments/has added my story it means the world to me!

Thanks again, Fin!😘