Absent

Connor's P.O.V

"Wait, are you for fucking real? She only got here a few months ago!" Brad asks, well he yelled but it's a question.

"She's not even staying for Christmas?" Tris questions sounding rather upset by this fact.

"Yes I am telling the truth and no she's giving Christmas and Halloween a miss." I answer and the two look like they're about to cry.

"How do we tell James?" Brad asks breaking the silence that had begun to linger.

"I don't know but we will have to...she's leaving tomorrow morning so we should tell him today." I reply.

"I think we should tell him later maybe early evening?" Asks Tris.

"Yeah." Brad answers. "If there's something he wants to say then he can say it to her but she won't be trying to shake it off for the whole day."

"We'll tell him then." I agree and we all shake hands before we have a group hug.

Delilah's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm moving back to Manchester, I mean, I feel like I've barely lived here at all! Honestly I don't hunk I want to but then again I do because I won't have to see James again. What if I do want to see him again though and what about the others? He only good thing coming out of this move is seeing Milly and Tilly more often.

Suddenly there was a knock at my bedroom door which distracted me from my thoughts. The door opened slightly before opening fully revealing my dad.

"Have you packed all of your stuff except what you're wearing today, sleeping in tonight and going home in?" My dad asks me.

"Yeah..." I glumly reply.

"Honey, I know you just settled in but it's the best for the both of us. Me because of my job and you because of your situation with James, sorry to bring it up."

"It's fine dad."

"Okay I'll leave you be now."

"Thanks."

My dad leaves my room shutting the door behind him. I log onto my laptop and go on Skype, surprisingly both Milly and Tilly are online. I call Tilly and she answers but she wasn't talking to Milly so I call her also.

"Hey De!" Tilly says a little too enthusiastically for me.

"Tilly, maybe you should tone it down a bit...I think De's a little torn up about the whole moving thing." Milly reminds her as her face wrinkles up.

"Shit, sorry De! It totally slipped my mind!"

"Oh it's grand Tilly! I mean what have I to complain about?" I ask rhetorically. "I'll be closer to you guys and Charlie and further away from James."

"Yeah we'll be able to go shopping way more and have movie days like we used to throw all the time!" Tilly says.

"Aww man I miss those days where I'd turn up to one of yours in my pyjama bottoms and an old top with holes in. Then we'd crash on the couch and search Netflix for a decent film to watch!" Says Milly laughing

"Ha yeah they were good but don't forget scoffing a few pieces of pizza and eating a hole tub of Ben & Jerry's before we'd even got half way through the film!" I reply remembering all the good times we'd had before I moved to London.

The three of us chat for ages until my dad calls me for my last tea in London. I say ciao to Milly and Tilly before logging off and shutting the lid of my laptop. I walk through to the lounge where there were loads of packed boxes dotted about he room. My dad is sat at the table and I sir opposite him where he had laid out my plate of vegetable lasagne. We eat in complete silence not saying anything even when we finish. After I went back to my room and listen to music before my door suddenly bursts open...