Madley Brilly

Brad's P.O.V

"Mornin' Tris!" Connor grins at Tristan who has just awoken from his 'deep sleep'. "Where is she?"

"Tilly is still sleeping." Tris replies grumpily. "Where's Milly?"

"She's there..." I reply pointing at Milly who is sat on the couch with James.

"Yeah I'm here!" she adds as she turns to us showing us all of her pearly whites while scrunching her eyes and tiny nose. She looks too adorable! I can't stop and before I know it I am sprinting towards her. I stop dead behind the couch where she is sat and pinch her cheek as a grandma would her granddaughter. Milly laughs her loud, contagious laugh and I kiss her on the cheek before she turns to me and gives me a peck on my lips.

James stands up and shuffles to his room without a word. All of us watch him until we hear the click of the door and we sit in silence for a few seconds.

"I hope he snaps out of this soon." Tris says bluntly before bringing his bowl of cereal over to the lounge where he sits and watches the tele.

"Uhh..." a groan sounds from down the corridor and a rough looking Tilly appears and slumps onto the sofa next to Tristan. She is then pulled onto Tris' lap before she rests her head on his shoulder.

"Morning gorgeous." Tristan says to Tilly as he tenderly kisses her cheek. I steal a glance at Milly and she looks upset for some reason. It takes a while but it clicks so I jump over the back of the sofa and smoothly sit down next to her. I yawn and put my arm over her shoulder and I see the corners of her mouth turn up, as I grin at her she turns her head towards me and I kiss her soft lips. The kiss deepens until Milly pulls away in fits of laughter.

"What?" I laugh after a while as her face gradually gets redder. Everyone in the room begins to laugh and this only makes each of us laugh more. Just as I run out of breath the room falls silent and the door to James' room creaks open. "James?" He appears in the doorway tear stains down his face as another follows the trail.

"James, what's up?" Connor asks from the kitchen, his expression is more concerned than I've ever seen it before.

James stands there expressionless as Connor goes towards him. Yet again another tear rolls down his cheek as he walks towards Connor and hugs him tightly.

"I'm so sorry guys!" James says quietly but we all hear it and as I glance at Tris he's smiling. "I've been a dick! I'm so sorry..." The hug ends and James looks at Tristan as he makes his way to him and Tris stands up. "You were right, she's just a girl and I should move on."

"Oh James I'm glad to have ya' back!" Tris replies as he hugs him so tight James laughs...he laughs!

"James! You just laughed for the first time in fucking ages!" I yell as I join the hug and we all laugh as the girls and Connor do too!

"Yeah, feels good!" James chuckles.

We spend the rest of the day and the next couple of days in the lounge watching tele, eating junk food and joking about things! It's not until the second to last evening the girls are here with us that I offer to take Milly out somewhere however when I ask if she'd like to eat out she says that she's not hungry so the two of us go to a nearby lake.

"Oh it's so beautiful!" Milly beams as she runs towards the waters edge. There's not a soul around and all there is to hear is the occasional ripple of the water as a fish comes I the surface.

"Isn't it!" I say to her as I walk to her side and take her hand in mine interlocking our fingers. She looks down at our hands and smiles. "D'you want to sit or shall we walk?"