Back Alley

Delilah's P.O.V

6 months later

I need to get up and get ready or I'll be late...SHIT!! It's nine and I need to be there at ten!!

Quickly I jumped out of bed, knocked on my dad's door as I walked passed and got in the shower. I whizzed in and out, obviously washing, quicker than I think I ever have before!

After having dried my body I put on a pair of high-waisted light-wash jeans, a black crop top, a yellow and white patterned shirt and my dark blue docs with yellow laces. I left my hair down and vigorously dried it with my towel. Also I put on a choker with the yin-yan symbol on it.

Dressed and ready with mascara and eyeliner on I told my dad I was going and walked to the train station where my two best friends and boyfriend were stood chatting away.

"Hey guys!" I say when I get closer to them and they all look at me and I receive a delicate kiss from Charlie...yes he is my boyfriend! It was a tad strange at first but it's been a month and it feels kinda natural, I guess.

"Hello beautiful!" Charlie replies and I look at Milly and Tilly who don't look all that pleased. The two of them think that me and Charlie going out is weird and that I only went out with him to...doesn't matter.

"Hey De!" Tilly yells excitably pushing me and Charlie apart.

"Howdy!" Milly joins in and the two hug me as Charlie just laughs and I smile at him over Tilly and Milly's shoulders.

"How long until the train gets here?" I ask breaking away from the hug.

"Meh another ten minutes." Tilly answers.

"Yeah you're not late for once!" Milly jokes.

"Ha ha very funny guys!" I say sarcastically before going over to Charlie and fitting my hand into his.

Eventually, when the train came Charlie and I began walking on hand in hand but the link was broken by Milly who pushed between us. Tilly then assisted her by grabbing my hand and dragging me onto the train before sitting me on the seat next to her and opposite to Milly making Charlie sit next her.

Upon arriving in Manchester Milly and Tilly sandwiched me between them and made sure Charlie couldn't get to me but I slip from between them and jumped on Charlie's back who was in front of me. Charlie chuckled and hoisted me up so it was more comfortable for him.

First of all we went into the Arndale and went to Ark, which is one of the best shops everr, I did buy a daisy patterned dress for this summer! Next we went in HMV and I bought a sims expansion pack, Island Paradise, and then we went to a place called Go Falafel and got lunch which you probably guessed was falafel and you were right!

After lunch Tilly and Milly wanted to go to Aflecks Palace, which I was all for but I wanted to get a Starbucks before I went. Charlie said he'd go with Tilly and Milly to Aflecks so I went to Starbucks on my own. When I got to Starbucks there was a small crowd at the window and I caught a glimpse inside and there was a hooded man inside. I thought nothing of it and squeezed through the crowd to find a bodyguard at the door.

"Oh sorry am I allowed in?" I asked the scary looking guy but he looked at me then smiled as if he knew me.

"Of course Delilah!" the man opened the door and the crowd began asking why I was allowed in. How does he know my name and why am I allowed in but nobody else is?

I thought nothing of it and went straight in as the bodyguard held the door open for me and battled off the rest of the crowd.

As I went in the hooded man didn't turn to look at me so I just ordered my strawberries and cream.

"You always did like that one best..." The man says quietly, I recognise the voice and find myself unable to move as my eyes focus on looking forward.

"And you'd always get an English Breakfast Tea; you don't like coffee..." I finally managed to say as I dropped my head. I saw him look at me with desperation in his eyes from the corner of my eye.

"You remembered..."

The room goes silent except for the screaming girls outside and I have to try extremely hard to blink back the tears. Just as I thought I was doing well he takes his drink and as he walks past me he whispers in my ear...

"I never got to say goodbye..."

James...please don't go...

I can't help it and I begin to sob. He continues to walk to the door but before he leaves I run to him and hug him. Luckily, his tea didn't spill but he stands there and his body goes tense before loosening. He pulls my arms from around him and turns to face me before he walks out. I see him go through the crowd taking photos with a few of them.

"Do you want your drink?" the waitress asks but I ignore her and run out of Starbucks. I run past James and feel the crowd's eyes on my back. I keep running until I find myself down a back alley that's not too far away from Starbucks. I collapse against a wall before sliding down and sitting on the floor sobbing into my knees.

"Aww, now what's a young girl like yourself doing down an alley such as this?" A voice asks, I figure out that he's a man and his person reeks of alcohol! I look up and find myself scampering away because this is the guy who haunts me.

"What do you want?" I ask him in a panic. "I can give you money?"

"You know it's not money I want! You're the girl who escaped...but not again! I let you go twice but not thrice!" He goes to kiss me but I turn my face away before getting up to run but he grabs me and slams me against the wall.

"Please let me go...I'm begging you please!"

"I can't do that baby." he pulls out a knife and slides my jeans down revealing the top of my thigh. "don't struggle the cut will look worse." he places the knife on my leg before sliding it across creating a deep cut in my thigh. When he pulls the knife away I apply pressure so I won't loose too much blood. "that's not all I'm going to do to you!"

He quickly slides my jeans down to my ankles and as he reaches for my top I scream out. The man is deafened slightly and can't concentrate on anything.

"James help!" I shout as loud as I can before I continue. "James, help me!" I begin to sob and the man covers my mouth.

"That's enough of your screaming!" The man goes to remove my shirt but I knee him an pull my jeans up. However it didn't buy me enough time he grabs my ankle and I fall to the floor grazing the side of my face. As I am turned over I get a blow to the face and I feel warm blood trickle down my face.

"Delilah! Where are you?" I hear james cry panicked.

"James..." I can't speak it comes out as a mumble. Quickly I scrounge around looking for a stone as the man rids me of my shoes and jeans. Upon finding one I throw it at an empty can and it echoes down the alley.

"Delilah! Get off her!" James shouts now angry as he charges down the alley.

James...you're here!

The man doesn't care and kisses my neck as I begin to get really light headed. I see the shine of the knife as the man pulls it out of his pocket and points it at James.

"Now lad you might want to back off!" says the man as he stands up, I look down at my leg it's still gushing blood so I apply pressure again. I find my sock and wrap it round like a bandage.

When I look back at James he's got a cut on his arm but the man is on the floor. James throws one last blow.

"Derek come help me!" James yells to his bodyguard and he runs towards me.

"Thank you." I whisper before white spots begin to appear and everything turns pitch black.

---------------------------------------------

Talk about DRAMA!! Sorry it's been a while but this chapter took me a while plus school work! Sorry it's quite long but it kinda needed to be...

Anyways thank you guys who constantly read and vote for my fanfic also to anyone who comments I will always reply and thanks for taking the time and effort to comment! This weeks shoutout goes to everyone who reads this!!

Thanks again, Fin!😘