Back Here

It's the morning the boys and I go to Manchester, and I can't wait to see Milly and Tilly again! After I had my shower I threw some joggers and a black vest on. I wore my black soft leather docs and tied a hoodie around my waist incase I needed it later. I wheeled my suitcase into the lounge were my six favourite boys stood laughing together.

"Are you ready to go sweetie?" My dad asked me as they all turned their attention to me.

"Yeah, I think I've got everything!" I said as I walked to James' side and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Here take this..." My dad held out what looked like about £100 making my eyes widen.

"Dad I can't take this, you worked really hard to earn it!" I said pushing his hand back and wrapping his fingers around the money in his hand.

"No Delilah I insist that you take it and I'm not taking no for an answer!" My dad held the money out again and I stared at it.

"Fine but I'm only taking forty quid." I said as I took a £20 note and two £10 notes.

"Fifty..." He handed me two fivers and I just smirked at him before hugging him tightly.

"Thanks dad!" The boys were watching me and my dad debating the money situation.

"We best be off, we don't want to miss the train." James said smiling at my dad. "Thanks Mr May, for letting Delilah come with us to Manchester!"

"Please James call me Chris!" My dad said laughing. "Well, you kids have fun but not too much fun!"

"We will dad, thanks again and are you sure you're going to be okay on your own?" I asked him worriedly, and I'm allowed to worry he's the only family I have left!

"Yes Delilah I'll be fine! Now you guys get gone or you'll miss the train!" My dad replied ushering us out of the door. He gave us a little wave before he shut the door when we reached the end of the corridor. The five of us ran to James' car and piled in, stuffing as many of our suitcases in the boot as we could. James drove us to the train station and parked his car in the long stay car park. We all grabbed our suitcases and pulled them behind us as we raced to see what platform we needed.

"This way!" Brad yelled as he pointed and began to run to the platform we needed. We all followed him pushing through the huge crowd of people. James grabbed my hand as he noticed I was falling behind. He pulled me to his side, guiding me through the sea of business people who were filing out of a platform. When we reached the platform our train was just stopping so we got on it and claimed a six table to ourselves.

"I can't wait to see the girls!" I squealed and everyone laughed at me.

"Me neither but we've got this short train journey and then we'll be able to see them!" Brad said mainly meaning, his girlfriend, Milly.

"Brad we all know you mainly want to see your beloved girlfriend!" Connor said in a patronising voice, it was almost as if he read my mind.

"Yeah, well, Tris mainly wants to see Tilly!" Brad argued back in a childish voice. The two were behaving like 3 year olds but we all laughed very loudly earning us a few stern looks. The train set off and we all cheered. People shushed us and we giggled between ourselves. The rest of the journey was pretty much the same except I fell asleep with my head on James' lap for the final hour.

"Delilah..." I felt a hand smoothening the side of my hair and James' gentle voice whispering my name. "Delilah we're pulling up to the station now."

I sat up and stretched my arms, I could see Connor, Tris, and Brad smirking at me.

"What?" I asked worried I had been dribbling or snoring.

"You look so cute when you're sleeping!" Tris said pushing his bottom lip out making his voice sound like he's talking to a baby.

"Shut up!"

Final stop Piccadilly Station, Manchester

The voice from the speakers said and everyone filed out of the train. Me and the boys got off and made our way to the boards as we planned to meet Milly and Tilly there. The two were there searching for us and as soon as they saw us they waved and ran to us. Milly ran straight into Brad's arms which were held out for her. Tilly jumped on Tris and he caught her kissing her as he did. Connor just stood there and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah hi girls..." Connor said awkwardly. Everyone separated and the girls hugged Connor who grinned whilst giving us the thumbs up. Me and James laughed where as Tris and Brad rolled their eyes. Milly and Tilly pulled away from Connor and Tris took hold of Tilly's hand. Brad wrapped his arm around Milly's waist because he knows just how much she loves it when he does it.

"Come on, let's get out of here!" Tilly shouted dragging Tris out by his hand. We all followed the two of them out of the station. We decided to go straight to the hotel room the boys were staying in so we called for two taxis and drove there.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the really short chapter but I'm really busy on Thursdays so I can't write as much...I'll write a long one tomorrow! Thanks for those who continually read my story it means so much to me! Write again tomorrow chaps!

Thanks Fin! <3