You Too

It's the next day and I didn't speak to anyone, except Brad. Tilly and Milly both just let me be and slept in the lounge. I'm not mad at them, I'm mad at myself and I just don't want to talk about it. Like Brad said yesterday, it 'will only make you feel worse than you already feel'. I decided to send Brad a text just to say thank you for last night.

1 message to - Brad

Thank you for yesterday! you really helped me out! Xxx

As soon as I put my phone down it buzzed again.

1 message from - Brad

It's fine, I don't like seeing people hurt or upset! ;) xxx

I decided I was going to go speak to the girls, I didn't want them to think I'd fallen out with them. I walked into the lounge knowing my dad had gone out probably to buy some food. Both Milly and Tilly were fast asleep on the sofa. The two of them looked like nothing happened yesterday...I crept over to them so as not to wake them. However one of the floorboards creaked waking both of them up. They both looked at me and I just stood there. I could feel the tears in my eyes...I tried to stop them but I couldn't. I collapsed on the floor and the two of them ran over to me and squeezed me.

"I don't know what's wrong but whatever it is I'm so sorry!" Milly said which made me feel bad for even being mad at her.

"Yeah and just know that we're here for you like we always are!" Tilly smiled at me with sympathy. These two always know what to say to cheer me up!

"Thanks guys..." I pulled away from the hug and stood up. "What do you wanna do?"

"How about we just cry at some soppy romance films or laugh at some horrors?" Milly asked knowing that films were the best option to cheer me up. I nodded and we watched When A Stranger Calls. When we finished that film we played a bit of Just Dance before my dad came in with the groceries. We gave him a hand with the packing away. Dad then left as he had been called into work. Me and Milly started a dance and then there was a knock at the door. I wiped my head round, I looked at Tilly as she looked back at me. I nodded my head and she knew what I meant.

"Hey." Tilly said as she answered the door.

"Hey, is she okay?" I knew exactly who it was. He's so thoughtful.

"Yeah she's a bit better. I don't know what's up with her but I don't want to ask and make her more upset."

"Yeah I know what you mean! Can I come in?" He asked and Tilly let him in. I turned around to him and hugged him as he lifted me off of the ground.

James' P.O.V

I barely slept last night. All I could think about was Delilah and how upset she was about Brad being all lovey dovey with Milly! I haven't spoken to any of the guys, I probably should though they'll think I'm mad at them. Just as I was getting out of my bed a knock came from my door.

"Come in." I said knowing it was either one of the guys or all of them.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Tristan asked with Brad and Connor stood behind him. They all smiled not sure what I was going to say.

"I've been better..." I replied with a half hearted smile.

"Look James we don't know what's up and we don't really need to know but you need to know that we're here for you!" Brad said as he moved closer to me and placed his small hand on my shoulder. He always was the motivational one. He always knows what to say and having this come from him made me feel better.

"Thanks guys, seriously! It means a lot!" I said to all of them as I got up off my bed and slung a T-shirt on. "Come on, let's go grab some breakfast!"