Small Gig?

I woke up quite late since we had been up most the night talking, but I was awoken by someone knocking at the apartment door. I knew exactly who! I shoved on a hoodie and walked over to the door with my pyjama shorts on.

"What do you want Tris..." I looked up to find it wasn't Tristan but James which was unusual because as you've probably noticed Tristan is normally the one who calls round.

"Hate to break it to you but I'm James...nice to meet you!" James joked holding his hand out to me.

"I know that James, it's just normally Tristan calls round! Anyway what was it you wanted?" I still shook his hand knowing he would get offended otherwise.

"Oh yeah, me and the boys were wondering if you and Milly and Tilly wanted to come to a small gig?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course we would! It'll be nice to hear you guys sing!" I replied excitedly, maybe a little too excitedly...

James laughed at my reaction to his question.

"Okay. The gig starts at seven but us boys have to be there at quarter past six. We're just the supporting act but you know we have to start somewhere!"

"Haha yeah you'll get where you want I be, it just takes time!"

"You sounded like Connor who you said sounded like your dad!" James laughed and I joined in realising that I did.

Once we finished laughing we both said our goodbyes and James left I slammed the door shut and ran to my room. I jumped on the bed to wake Milly and Tilly up.

"Guys, you need to get up we're going to a gig!" I screamed at them excitedly.

"Just five more..." Tilly moaned before abruptly sitting up. "Did you just say we're going to a gig?"

"Yeah! James literally just invited us all!" I was still jumping on the bed.

Tilly turned on her heel, grabbed her towel from her bag and went straight into the shower without a second thought.

Milly was still asleep but I knew what would wake her up. I grinned to myself at my genius idea. I leant down to Milly and then right in her ear whispered...

"Brad's here"

Milly leapt out of bed and hid behind it.

"Where?" she asked concerned about how she looked.

"He's not really, I just needed to get you up for breakfast!" I said to her as I walked to the kitchen smirking to myself at how well my plan went.

I strolled into the kitchen where my dad had just left to go back to work. I shoved three waffles in the toaster so they'd be ready for when Milly and Tilly came in.

By the time Milly and Tilly were ready I had already eaten my waffle. I walked past them, pulling a face making them laugh. I got straight into the steamy shower and washed.

I pulled my wardrobe open and searched for something suitable for tonight.

"GUYS!" I yelled to Milly and Tilly who were still in the kitchen.

"WHAT?" Milly yelled back as Tilly laughed at us.

"COME HELP ME PICK AN OUTFIT!" The two of them came running down my corridor and burst through my door, grins on their faces.

"Of course!" Tilly said failing miserably at hiding her excitement from us.

We had many options but in the end went with my black and white vertical stripped leggings, a green short sleeved crop too, black bowler hat and my black duffel coat with my dark green docs, bought for me by James.