Forgiveness

Delilah's P.O.V

The boys have done their sound check and raring to go so I'm just wishing them good luck before I take my seat.

"Good luck guys!" I say cheerfully "Now Tris you go wild playing those drums but don't break your sticks...Con you keep that hair whipping about and those fingers strumming...James you keep those backing vocals strong and that guitar tuned...and last but not least Brad sing your heart out and when it comes to your ukulele you do your thing!"

"Aww Delilah!" Tris says as he friendly punches my arm.

"Group hug!" Brad yells and the four of them surround me in a hug. They squeeze me so tightly I can barely breathe and I begin to gasp so they all let me go. I keel over coughing before I begin to laugh although it sounds like I'm crying.

"Sorry De!" Connor says as he bends down to look at me but when he sees that I'm laughing he gives me a gentle shove. "Don't do that I thought you were genuinely crying!"

"Sorry Con!" I say as I smile innocently at him. "Anyways, I'd better go find my seat!" I leave the boys waving at them and the place is still empty. I find my seat and go on twitter on my phone.

@DelilahMay: @TheVampsBand @TheVampsCon @TheVampsTris @TheVampsBrand @TheVampsJames I know I've already said it but good luck not that you need it! ;) #TheVampsConcert

Not long after tweeting this my phone starts blowing up with twitter notifications so I unlock my phone and see that loads of Vampettes have favorited and retweeted. I also notice that Brad has favorited and I soon get a reply

@TheVampsBrad: @DelilahMay thank you and I've got a feeling it's going to be a good one! ;)

Not going to lie this tweet is kind of scaring me because I can feel the hint of mischief behind it meaning they're up to something!

I put it out of mind as all the fans come filing in and it doesn't take long for the standing section to fill up. Not all the seats are taken by the time the first support act come on. They're actually pretty good and the lead singer has amazing hair!

The second support act run on stage and the audience simply aren't interested in them which is a shame because they're bloody amazing! When they finish their final song one of the members said a few words before yelling: "YOU'VE BEEN WONDERFUL MANCHESTER BUT NOW THE BOYS YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...THE VAMPS!!!" The crowd goes wild and the four boys run out smiling their faces off.

"Thanks guys give it up for the support acts!" Brad says as he receives the mic. "Now shall we get on with the concert?"

"YEEEEEESSSS!!!" The crowd screams and the guitar sounds out. The crowd screams again and suddenly he sea of girls push forward as Brad begins to sing Can We Dance.

Throughout the concert the crowd cheers and sometimes they push forwards but always end up being pushed back by the bodyguards. However at one point Brad jumps off the stage and takes a picture with a group of girls and gives a few of them a hug before being lifted back onto the stage by a bodyguard. On another occasion they go out towards the back of the arena and meet a few of the fans and they go absolutely mental while the poor bodyguards get pelted as they hold them back to protect the boys from them. I don't think they realize that their actions make the security as strict as they are; if people were more civilized then they could be more open and have less bodyguards!

"You've been an amazing crowd! Thanks and we have one final song for you guys!" Brad says and it think I've gotten away with whatever Brad meant by his tweet.

"But before we sing you it we'd like to invite someone to the stage!" Con says through Brad's mic as all the boys come to the front and put their arms around each other.