PARTAY

Delilah's P.O.V

Here's an update; so basically everything is set up, the food is either cooked or being cooked, the punch is prepared, the invites are out and now all we need to do is get ready! Us girls are in Milly's room and we've just got ourselves some new clothes. I bought myself a green lace vintage dress, some high waisted patterned black leggings from Primarni, as I like to call it, and a black and grey skirt which has a longer top layer that you can see through but also has a shorter bottom layer. Tilly bought some light-wash boyfriend jeans and a body-con cropped top. Milly had saved herself a bargain on a multicoloured shape patterned jumper and some new dark-wash denim dungarees.

Tilly didn't wear any of her new clothes instead she wore the dress Tristan had bought her for their first date, the maroon one with the zips on the shoulders, her black dolly docs and make-up wise she put on some foundation, eyeliner, mascara and black lipstick. Milly didn't wear her new clothes either she chose to wear her dark green body-con dress, some black wedges, and for her makeup plum lipstick, black flicks done with eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. Now I chose to wear my new dress some high-heeled brogue docs and my black bowler hat. I put on some mascara, red lipstick and a little bit of eyeliner, this is the most I put on!

After having got ready the three of us walk downstairs only to find the four boys stood at the bottom of the stairs, looking rather handsome, staring at us as we do so. Tilly couldn't wait any longer and ran down leaping into Tristan's arms when she reached him. Milly picked up the pace and when she reached Brad he wrapped his arm around her waist. I walked down calmly as James stared at me in awe, he held his hand out to me and I took it in my own. He then pulled me into him and kissed me unexpectedly. I laughed into the kiss and he picked me up as I flicked my feet in the air.

"Guys can we save that for later? We've got things to sort out still!" Connor said with a slight pleading tone. James put me down and took my hand before leading me through to the kitchen the others following us. I just heard Connor sighed from the back of the group.

"Right, is all of the food ready?" I asked getting butterflies in my stomach. I haven't seen any of these people for a few months and some of them had...

"Yeah, everything is set up we're just waiting on the guests who should be arriving in, hm, five minutes-ish." Tilly replied interrupting my train of thought.

"Alright! Why don't we get this party started with some music!" Tris yelled as he raised his hands in the air. We all cheered and went into the lounge where there were some snacks in bowls on the table.

1 hour later

The house is packed with familiar faces who keep glaring at me as I search the house for James or Conor or anyone who won't snigger at me. At long last I find Tris and I grab his hand. He turns around abruptly and smiles at me reassuringly.

"Hey what's up? You look like someone wants to kill you." Tris yelled over the loud chatter and music.

"Nothing...have you seen James?" I asked loudly so he could hear me.

"Last I saw him he was in the kitchen."

"Alright I'll go look for him, thanks Tris!"

I make my way to the kitchen receiving a few giggles from the 'popular' girls and smirks from the boys on the rugby team. I reached the kitchen and at first I couldn't see James but he came into sight and I wish he didn't! Why is she talking to him? Who does she think she is sitting there twirling her hair round her finger? I was stood there for about a minute before I felt my hat lift off of my head.

"Hey give that back!" I yelled as I turned around.

"Aww, come on Mayo it's just a game!" I hadn't looked at his face but I knew who it was just by his voice, I mean how couldn't I?