Just Another Saturday

Delilah's P.O.V

It's eight o'clock on a Saturday, no normal teenager is up at this time on a flipping Saturday! I stumbled into the kitchen stubbing my toe on a stool along the way. I poured my cereal and milk into a bowl spilling half of it on the countertop before wandering back to my room. I carefully sat on my bed so as not to spill any milk and then I put my bowl down, why didn't I do that in the first place? I'm so stupid sometimes! Anyway I then dragged my laptop onto my bed and pulled the lid open. I logged into Skype and 'TrissyBoii' was already logged on. Eager beaver. I called him knowing full well that he wasn't logged on for me. He accepted and Tristan's face appeared on the screen. He was wearing his bandana and he looked like he could run a bloody marathon.

"Good morning, well for me anyway..." Tris said to me and I looked at myself in the screen, wow, that's all I have to say.

"You're so funny. I literally just woke up and got my breakfast. I stubbed my fucking toe and it murders!" I replied sounding really annoyed at the end. He just laughed at me and I glared at him.

"Aww poor you. What time does Tilly get on?"

"Usually around five to nine. Just be patient." I carried on eating my now soggy cereal and I heard James' voice coming from Tris's end. "James!" His face appeared upside down and he grinned.

"Delilah, surprised you're up at this time on a Saturday." James replied as he sat down next to Tris, he isn't wearing his shirt and I can feel myself gawping at him. Tris clicked his fingers at me.

"Earth to Delilah!" Tris yelled at me through the webcam.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself..." I replied grinning cheekily and shrugging my shoulders. Tris rolled his eyes and James chuckled.

"Have I ever told you that I love your dimples?" James asked.

"No..." I replied eating another spoonful of my cereal.

"Well, I love your dimples." I couldn't help but smile causing my dimples to become more defined. "There they are."

"Can you save the sloppy romance shit for later?" Tris asked pulling a face of disgust.

"Don't lie Tris you love that kind of romance especially when it comes to Tilly!" I said to him grinning.

"Yeah but that's different." Me and James laughed and a ringing came from my laptop. It's Tilly, I accepted and there she was, the one and only Tilly, waving like her life depends on it. "Tilly! I miss you so fucking much!" Tris said gritting his teeth so he wouldn't be seem so excited.

"Tris hey I miss you too! Did you get my letter?" Tilly asked him barely noticing that I was there.

"Yeah it was lovely!"

"Yeah he even shed a tear or two." James managed to say before being pounced on by a flustered Tris. Me and Tilly were in hysterics and then all of a sudden there was another ringing from my laptop. The two didn't stop fighting while I accepted. Milly showed up grinning but then her grin turned into a confused look.

"Don't ask." I said to her and she started laughing as well.

"PILE ON!" We heard Connor shout before two bodies dived onto Tris and James causing us to laugh even more.

"Right guys break it up." I said to them after finishing laughing. They stopped and all squished on Tris's bed.

"Hey Milly." Brad said staring at her.

"Hey Brad miss you loads! I miss all of you but you know how it is..." Smooth Milly, smooth.

"Yeah thanks Milly." Connor said pretending to start crying.