Don't...Just Don't.

Delilah's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and blink a few times to adjust to the piercing white light that shines down on me from above. I glance out the window and it's pitch black except for two streetlights and one of them flickers. As I turn to look at the other side of the room my neck cracks and feels stiff. When my head is finally looking to my right I see him with his head resting on the edge of my bed fast asleep and it's only now that I realise he's holding my hand in his.

James has always been a peaceful sleeper...I wander how long he's been here...in fact where is here?

I find myself staring at him until he suddenly jerks up and pants heavily. James' eyes dart around the room and then to me.

"Delilah?" he asks in disbelief and just looks at me.

"James." I giggle at his bewilderment and he smiles with a twinkle in his eyes which I haven't seen for so long now.

"You're awake...how's your leg?"

"My leg?" I look at my leg and see the stitching which brings back memories of the afternoon. "Oh, okay, I guess. How long have I been out?"

"About six and a half hours so it's ten past eight."

"When do I get out?"

"The nurse said you can go whenever you've woken up we've just got to tell the receptionist."

"Good, get me out of here!" I say as I begin to get out of the bed. At first I fall back and James steadies me before helping me up again.

"Your clothes are over there. I'll tell the receptionist you're leaving and wait for you outside." James takes his jacket and swings it over his shoulder casually before leaving me to get change into my clothes.

When I slip my jeans on I notice the my stitches show through the slit cut by the knife. I walk out the cubicle thing and James smiles at me but then his expression turns cold and he wraps his jacket around me.

"Do you want to go home?" he asks me as we head out the hospital. I just shake my head and he looks down at the floor. "I didn't tell your dad you went to hospital but I told the guys and Milly, Tilly and...Charlie." James finds his name hard to say.

Did Charlie tell him about us?

"Do you want to borrow a pair of joggers or something?" James asks as he holds his car door open for me.

"If you don't mind?" I answer as James now climbs into the car.

"Not at all."

We sit in silence as James drives to the hotel the guys are staying at in Manchester. When we get the the hotel we go in and head straight up to the room before we go in.

Upon entering all the guys who're sat on the sofa turn round to face us. Connor smiles, Brad looks worried and Tris is just plain confused. James guides me through to his room and then hands me a pair of joggers and a hoodie.

"Thanks." I say to him as I take off my patterned shirt I'm wearing as a cover-up and James flushes red before practically running out of the room.

I put on the joggers and hoodie rolling the trousers legs up a bit so they're not too long. Then I slip my docs back on and tuck the bottom of the trouser legs into them. After I have finished changing I walk into the lounge where James is stood and the others are still sat.

"They fit?" James asks confused why the trousers don't look like they're drowning me.

"No I rolled them at the bottom and tucked them in." I laughed and he did too.