Mini Ladd x Reader

Craig's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was recording again, not like I had a night like this before.I drank the half empty Starbucks as I focused on the game.

A Skype call came from her, Y/n.I smiled as I accepted it.Yes, I liked her, I did when she beat everyone in a game and roasted us.

"Hey Craigy boy what's up?" Craigy boy was my nickname she called me, it was something she would greet me with or say if I raged.

"Yo, what game are we playing?" I asked closing a tab."Gmod."

~~~~

"DAMIT EVAN!" I  screamed throwing the cup in a corner of my room making everyone laugh."I'-m g-onn-a g-o ge-t wat-er." Y/n said putting  her mic down leaving.As everyone calmed down Marcel spoke up."So when you gonna tell her you like her mini?" My eyes widen as I blushed,  how did he know I like her?

"OOHH Mini has a crush!"

"Y/N AND MINI SITTING IN A TREE F-U-C-K-I-N-G."

"S/N! S/N!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP SHE IS JUST SOME FAT CHICK BEHIND A SCREEN!"

Y/n's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SHUT THE HELL UP SHE IS JUST SOME FAT CHICK BEHIND A SCREEN!" Mini said screaming as I had my mic on.Tears fell down my check as I spoke.

"I get it Mini, you don't like me, fine I'll leave.Goodbye ass hole." I said ending the call.I began to cry as I tore my room up crying in the corner, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?"

Continuous calls were made on my phone but I ignored every single one.Having the strength I walked  over it to get another call from Craig. Sighing I picked it up putting it on speaker.

You - bold                        Craig- Normal

Y/N THANK GOD YOU PICKED UP!

What do you want, me out of the group?

No I-

Save it Craig, I hate you.

|Mini pov|

Save it Craig, I hate you.

"I hate you"

Is what she said.If I hadn't snapped and if they didn't make fun of me for it, she wouldn't hate me.