TWO

chapter two!

❞ Fear the unknown

Fear the unknown.

CAMILLE AND AURORA were in Rousseau's. One was studying and the other was reading a horror book.

CAMILLE AND AURORA were ready to walk out of rouseau's when someone stopped Camille. Thinking it was just an acquaintance of the bartender, her green eyes remained on her phone screen, focused on a game.

"Excuse me, love. What's that you're studying?"

"Abnormal psychology." The blonde answered.

"Abnormal psychology." Well, perhaps you can help me diagnose my friend over here."

" He's been a little depressed. Can't keep his mind of girl. He tells me she's a queen fit for a king. I think he should cut his losses and move on. What's professional opinion?"

Aurora finally looked up and saw a man with short blonde curls and dimples. Blue eyes and a smirk on his plump lips.

Damn.

"Be a nice guy. And maybe the opportunity will present itself someday." Camille advised.

Camille grabbed a confused Aurora and tried to pass the two men. The other man was a cBut the dark skinned guy stood up fast.

"How about tonight? Nine o'clock? I'll meet you, right here?" He asked with a smirk.

Camille smiled smugly. "I'll take it under consideration."

Camille went home to get ready for her date.

She gave her goodbye's and left.
Aurora stayed behind and began to walk.

She ended up in the quarter, thinking about her parents.

Her aunt, Holly never told her about her parents. She only said it's the best if she didn't know.

Of course she thought it wasn't fair, but the woman took her in when she was little after the accident with her parents. She was greatful for that.

Rory saw a bench and went to sit down.

She took her phone and earbuds out of her pocket. And listened to some music.

A brown haired woman with hazel eyes walked up to her and sat beside her as she replayed a sad song.

A man came out of nowhere. He had black eyes and black veins under his eyes.

Aurora screamed out of fright an took her earbuds out, wrapping it around her phone and putting it in her pocket.

She swallowed hardly well thinking about the situation. "Oh god."

The brown woman next to her stood up, facing the man.

"Dumb move comin' into the quarter. You're coming with me wolf." The creepy men spat, angry.

"I have had it up with vampires telling me to do! " The hazel eyed female next to her spoke angry.

She splashed her hot drink onto the man's face who screamed.
"Ah!"

The man kept groaning out of pain.

They turned around and was met with two other man when a blond female came with incredible speed and snapped one of the two man's neck. As he dropped to the floor the blonde went to the other man and ripped his heart out.

The girl throwed the heart on to the ground. "Now, that is not how you treat a pregnant lady and a young woman. I do hate bad manners."

The young girl began to panic it was too much for her so she screamed and run away.