FIFTEEN

Chapter fifteen!

❞ Maybe you shouldn't always assume the worst

Maybe you shouldn't always assume the worst.

AURORA LOOKED ANGRILY AT THE pregnant woman. "Hayley, I know you don't like him, but that doesn't mean he wants to do something like that to his own child. Come on, making hybrids with his baby's blood. You're stupid to think that."

The brunette frowned. "Rory, he's bad news. Why would he care about my baby!"

The strawberry blonde pointed to Hayley and said in a tight voice. "Because it's not only your baby. The child is from both of you!"

Hayley eyes were wide and already wanted to defend herself. "B-"

"No! Just because you're carrying the child does not mean that you are the only one caring about it."

Aurora was now talking in a much softer voice. "I also care about that child in your belly." She carefully pricked her stomach.

She licked her lips looking at both of them. "You guys, are only making more problems. Now, I'm not going to stop you from telling a stupid theory to Klaus."

The three walked towards a little house were Klaus stood and next to him was a dead man, leaning against a pole.

Rory rolled her eyes — already getting used to seeing dead body's.

"There you are. I see you found our wandering stray. Perhaps she could shed some light on the situation." Klaus kicked the body as it fell on the ground. "This... would appear to be the body of a hybrid."

"His name was Dwayne."

"Well, whoever he was. I didn't sire him." The hybrid pursed his lips. "Any idea how that's possible?"

The brunette took a step forward and Elijah pushed her back towards himself. "As if you don't know. "

"Ah... aren't you two fast friends? Well come on then. What horrible accusation have you conspired to Levy against me?"

Aurora felt bad for him.

"Tyler Lockwood brought Hayley here to test a theory. That the blood of her child could be used to sire hybrids. He claims you knew that. Furthermore, you intended to use this knowledge to build an army."