EIGHT

chapter eight!

❞ New informations is always beter then less

New informations is always beter then less.

RORY WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM with a book in her hand, which she found on the table.

In all honesty she was not reading at all. Aurora simply had it in her hands, so that she could stretch time.

Rory also thought about all the not so ordinary events she had experienced. From the supernatural.

Aurora White really did not know how she felt about it.

The strawberry blonde had never been good at knowing how she felt, and that did not help either.

She was turning a page when she heard Rebekah's loud steps from her heels.

Rory closed her book and put it on the table were it was before. She turned to Rebekah waiting for her to say something.

"I am going to explain everything to you, about the supernatural."

She let a big smile creep on her face while her eyes twinkled joy. "Finally."

the strawberry blonde was there with her mouth open, which she is doing more and more lately. of all that information the blonde just gave to her.

Aurora rubbed her face and let out a loud, hard sigh, "So Elijah, who i don't know, klaus, and you are vampires."

"The originals, yes." Rebekah said with a proud face.

"Plus some other siblings who are daggered?"

The blonde let out a huff, "It's a long story."

"Okay, and Hayley's a werewolf who is pregnant and Klaus is the father? I thought vampires were... dead." She asked, awkardly.

She would't say it out loud, but Hayley and klaus together. Didn't sit right with her.

"That's true, but Klaus is also halve werewolf." The blonde explained with her hands.

"He's what now?! How the hell is he both?!" She asked with wide eyes.

"Well, my mother had an affair with a werewolf and yeah."

"Oh." Rory rubbed her arm, "Sorry for, asking." She cleared her throat. "And Marcel is the king of new orleans ?"

"Yes, sort of, but Klaus wants to take over from him."

"I thought they were friends?" She furrowed her perfectly plucked eyebrows.

"Klaus thinks that Marcel stole that from him so he pretends to be friends. When the time is right, he will try to take over." The blonde spoke, with a disapointement lacing her voice.

"last question, why are there so many people who want to kill hayley and her baby?"

"Because the baby would be really dangerous and strong when he or she would grow up."

The older woman folded her arms over each other, "And now we have to follow hayley because she slipped away when I was talking." Rebekah huffed.

The irritating witch, Sophie was in the graveyard, packing her bag when Hayley came in.
Sophie furrowed her brows. "Hey, what the hell?" She snapped.

Hayley had a petty smile on her face while answering, "You're going out there, anyway, aren't you?" The brunette pointed to the woman's bag.

The witch had a shocked face with wide eyes.

"I want to go with you."

"No thanks. Already got assaulted by klaus this morning. Don't need a repeat."

"What if whatever is responsible for all those dead witches is still out there? We've already established that it likes me and hates witches. So you'll be safer with me."

"Sorry if I'm not buying your sudden concern for my safety."

Sophie tried to walk past hayley. Hayley slammed her hand against the wall, letting a loud sound repeating it self, a ego.

All playness was now gone in her voice.
"Listen. The whole reason why I came to this stupid town in the first place was to learn more about my family. Your sister was the one that told me Marcel ran the werewolves out of the quarter into the bayou, and last night,  pretty sure that some guardian angel saved my life. So I'm coming with you."

On cue Aurora and Rebekah walked in, rebekah looked like she owned the place and aurora looked awkwardly around, trying to get used of the new information. Which was told not so long ago.

"Could you two be more idiotic. Two can play the follow game, you know? You heard klaus. He and Marcel are heading right where you're going."

"So distract them because unless you want to lock a hormonal, pregnant werewolf in a tomb, I'm coming with you, and wouldn't Elijah be mad if he hears that the baby and I died of asphyxiation?"

Everyone looked at Hayley like she was crazy for trying to ignore what klaus demanded.

__________
I won't be updating a lot 'cause i have exams this week and next week. :(

Daymara