SIX

chapter six!

❞ What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

THE STRAWBERRY BLONDE PAYED a taxi chauffeur so she could go the bayou clinic. She had a bad headache and was feeling very dizzy.

When she arrived there she walked into the waiting room and sat on a plastic chair.

The chair was very uncomfortable.

She moved strangely with her shoulders and legs to sit good on the chair, which did not work so she gave up with a huff.

Aurora blew a piece of her hair out of her face when she heard a weird noise coming from the doctor's room.

Being her curious self she opened the door and let out a little screech.

The familiar brunette had injected something into the doctor, letting the woman fall on the ground.

She grabbed Aurora and climbed out of the widow.

"Who are you?" The brunette narrowed her eyes.

"Aurora" She answered with a shaky voice.

"You're the same girl from the attack." The woman realised.

"Y-Yeah." She answered while stuttering.

"Come on we need to go." She grabbed Aurora's hand and they runned.

After about ten minutes running she couldn't take it anymore.

Rory pulled her hand away and had watery eyes. "Oh god, I can't do this."

She wiped the tears of her cheeks and let out a soft sigh. "I don't know what's happening, people with powers, black eyes, super speed. I even read some book but nothing!" She sniffed.

"Yes, you can because i'm not leaving you behind!" The older woman shouted.

Rory was even more confused why the woman cared. "Why not?" She frowned.

The strawberry blonde wasn't familiar with someone caring about her, or even giving her affection.

"Look I'm Hayley and I will explain everything to you. But first we need to get the hell out of here, okay?"