EIGHTEEN

Chapter eighteen!

❞ A true friend isn't always somebody you've known the longest

A true friend isn't always somebody you've known the longest. It's someone who entered your life and proved to you that they are here for you.

AURORA WAS FRIGHTENED OF what he was going to do.

She looked at Rebekah, but she refused to look her in the eye.

Her eyes darted towards Klaus who's back was directed to the them.

"I contemplated a game of eeny meeny miny..." He speeded to his sister and had her in a headlock with the dagger dangerously close to her throat. "Moe." He whispered. "You betrayed me. My own sister!"

Elijah walked in. "Niklaus, don't you dare."

The hybrid pointed the dagger towards his brother. "Or perhaps it should be you, brother. Stealing my child away with every fawning moment of tenderness showing to Hayley!"

Elijah shaked his head disagreeing. "This has nothing to do with Hayley."

"It has everything to do with her! She adored since you arrived, and now my child, my blood will grow up to call you father." He cried.

Aurora let some tears fall out of her eyes and sniffed — making Klaus look at her.

Rebekah opened her mouth open to speak. "Is this what it is? You have once again worried that you will be left behind. Has history thought you nothing, we don't abonden it you, Nik. You drive us away!"

Klaus let the dagger rest at his side before answering.
"Is that so, what have I done lately other than cooperate? Bow down to you, brother."

The crying man pointed to Elijah.
"To make up for daggering you, for the great and good for our plan to recreat our home!"

He was now pointing to the blonde. "Look the other way, sister. While you repeat the same cical with marcel, falling again for a man you shouldn't be with! While he controls the empire that we built, that he took! Now, I don't make excuses for past sins, but in the one moment that you two could of chosen to stand by me, to believe in me and believe that my intentions for my own child were pure. You choose to stand by my enemies."

He lets out a breath, more tears falling down his cheeks — he walked up to his brother. Now composing. "I wanted a home back. Now I have it, so I'm going to live there."

He gave a little smirk. "And the both of you can stay here, together and rot." He said, maliciously.

Klaus turned the dagger around, so the sharp point was towards himself for his brother to grab it.

And got out of the sickening house.

Rory slapped the door shocking the two originals and gaining their attention.

she had a disappointed look and sad eyes. "I know he's not the purest person in the world, but you guys are the worst siblings ever."

the strawberry blond gave a disgusted look at the two and clenched her fist before storming out.

She grabbed her bags tightly, which she had laid down next to the stairs and opened the door.

Aurora met two baby blue eyes, the look of the handsome man.

He nodded, gratefully and took the bags from her hands — putting them in the car.

"Hayley is already in the car."

He put his hand on her lower back and led her into the car.

She was sitting next to him in the car while the stubborn pregnant werewolf was in the back.

The blonde man was giving everyone a room, and with everyone he means the three.

the werewolf was already in her room, definitely mumbling.

Klaus pointed to a chamber. "This is your room, it is next to mine."

He put Rory's bags against her closet and looked at her.

Aurora gave him a closed smile and thanked him. "I found something out today."

"What?"

"That I can feel death." She deadpanned.

He gave her a confused look.

Aurora walked back and forth, well explaining.
"I can feel when death's around me like, when vampires are around. First I didn't think about it, but when I left the house I didn't feel it anymore, that much. Until we entered the compound."

She stopped in front of him, a little to close.

Rory took a step back in which he took a step forward.

She bit her lip and looked at his face. He was looking at her lip that she was biting on.

The hybrid came closer and kissed her forehead, lovingly and kept his chin on her head — his hand in her hair.

"Aurora white, you are the only one who hasn't betrayed me and left me. You are a real friend." He whispered.

He kissed her forehead again and stayed there for a few seconds before leaving quickly.

Rory let out a trembling sigh, she wouldn't admit it, but she loved it when he touched her — it left sparks on her skin.

Rory swallowed and decided to prepare herself for bed.

She pinched herself to get out of her shocked state and fell back on her bed.

She hadn't seen Camille for a while.

That had to be changed. She was going to visit Cami tomorrow.

Of course, if there was no supernatural irritating, tedious and emotional action.

Not that she decides that herself.

Luck was never really on her side.

__________

【 Don't even start on the gif... 】