SEVENTEEN

Chapter seventeen!

❞ Controlling people often demean or criticize others as a means of building themselves up and appearing superior and in control

Controlling people often demean or criticize others as a means of building themselves up and appearing superior and in control.

THE STRAWBERRY BLONDE LEANED ON THE BLONDE MAN.
Her head was on his shoulder, She didn't notice.

He knew, but said nothing about it.

They were both reading a book. Their curious eyes glided over the words on the pages, hungry for the information
they needed.

Aurora tapped his shoulder.
"Look here," she pointed out to a page and began reading it up loud.

"Banshee also known as 'the wailing woman' — are women who can predict death. When someone is dead, they feel a stifling suffocation in their throats and they can not stop it without giving an earpiercing scream. They shout out the name of the person who has unfortunately been abandoned from this earth.

They also hear voices in their heads, usually they whisper, sometimes they scream. They are there to indicate, for example, that someone is going to die soon.

If the voices are mad they can turn evil and may take over in your head but also your body. They then control you.

The voices come on a different time for everyone.

Banshees sometimes also get into a kind of trans. The mind then wants to share something by drawing, painting or going somewhere.

the wailing women let their first cry out by cantating with the supernaturality. They must make contact with two kinds of supernatural creatures to let their first scream.

Everyone on their own time."

Rory closed the book and held it to her chest. She was happy and scared.

Klaus looked at her expression. "You know what you are now. This side of you must be triggered when you saw Marcel and me." He suggested.

"How did you know?" Aurora questioned, stunned.

"I know a lot, love."

There was a pregnant pause before a question came up in Klaus.

"The voices, is that want you meant back in the church when you apologized and said 'I just wanted them to stop'?"