TWENTY • EIGHT

Chapter twenty • eight!

❞ No one to hear, you might as well scream

No one to hear, you might as well scream.

THE MIKAELSON SIBLINGS AND Aurora were in the living room. Discussing about the original witch.

Elijah was standing up, facing the three.

Rebekah was sitting next to her brother, Rory on the other side.

"It's taken a thousand years, but you've finally gone mad. Our own mother?" Rebekah naworred her eyes.

"Yes, our beloved mother, who Niklaus has affectionately placed in a coffin in his basement, not daggered but quite dead."

Klaus smirked and lifted his arm from Aurora's shoulders. "Well, she did try to kill us all."

"I can relate." She said, dryly.

The strawberry blonde thought for a moment about her own mother who tried to kill her, but shook it quickly out of her head, since she found it extremely selfish if she would think of herself at the moment.

The blond man saw the flashing, sad look that she tried to hide as quickly as possible and stroked her cheek.

The faces of the other two originals softened and wided at the same time when they noticed that their brother was beginning to long more and more for the nineteen-year-old girl.

Then the two siblings saw something they thought would never see him do.

Klaus pulled her into a hug. His hand was still on her cheek and his lips on her forehead, kissing it gently.

Yes, they were in awkward positions since the thousand year old man wasn't used to affection, or this much.

Fortunately, he relaxed when she put her head and hand on his chest and didn't separate him from him like he thought she would do.

The young adult felt comfortable in his arms, most people would hit her on the head if she told them that she felt safe with someone who killed at least five people every day.

Strangely enough, it was true.

"Well, I say we put her to use and put her to rest once and for all. Now if we bury our own mother on land owned by one of her descendents, she becomes a New Orleans witch, and we as her family share in that ancestral magic."