NINETEEN

Chapter nineteen!

❞ Trust takes some time to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair

Trust takes some time to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.

RORY WENT DOWNSTAIRS, SHE really was craving dinner.

Turning around the corner she saw two vampires talking to each other.

One of the two was a man and tapped the woman, they both grinned at the strawberry blond.

They walked over to her and blocked the way.

Aurora rolled her eyes and pursed her lips. "I would love to talk to you both, unfortunately I'm hungry and I want to eat. So, if you two could  be so nice and let me through, I would appreciate it."

Rory wasn't afraid of them, she lived with originals for god's sake.

A few vampires should do more then grin at her to make her heart beat faster by fear.

The woman licked her lips. "Unfortunately, we can't let you go. We're hungry, too."

Aurora had enough, just because they were vampires didn't mean they could play boss over non-vampires and she was not food.

She placed her fists on her side and glared at them with a bitter smile on her lips.

"Sweetheart." Rory said in a sweet voice. "If I want to pass by, I will pass by. And if you try to stop me.." She tilted her head to the left.

"What?" The irritating girl, growled.

The woman pressed her chest against that of the nineteen-year-old girl and looked threateningly at her.

"Ladies, ladies. You don't need to argue. There is probably a solution for this."

She looked at where the voice came from and saw Klaus with a smirk.

Aurora pretended to be interessed.
"Is there a solution for a crazy, irritating vampire to let me go? Because then I would really like to know."

The blond man let a sigh come out of his mouth and went to Rory holding her arm, looking at the two night creatures.

He looked at them, seriously. "Never bother her again or I will let you suffer for a century — showing you what real pain feels like."
He smiled. "You can go, now."