NINE

Chapter nine!

❞ The storm is passing over us

The storm is passing over us. Do you want to go to the bayou this night?

THE FOUR WERE WALKING IN THE bayou while rebekah was in conversation with klaus on the phone.

"What's the matter, Rebekah? You cross that I'm out with your ex?"

"What is all that dreadfull hillbilly racket in the background?"

"According to dreadful signage, It's Big Auggie's bayou bar."

"Well, order up a few round of moonshine and stay clear for the dead witches for a few. The witch is on a burial mission, your baby mama is on a spirit quest, I took Aurora with me and i'm keeping Elijah's promise to keep her safe. So stall, please."

Rebekah didn't wait for Klaus's answer and just hung up.

Klaus put his phone in his pocket with a bitter look and got inside the bar.

He saw Marcel in the front and took a seat next to him.

"Everything okay?" Marcel asked, with an amused smile.

"Oh just the usual...temperamental sister."

Marcel nodded with an curious look on his face.

"So where's your informant?" Klaus questioned, with a huff.

"Thomas? He's out sniffing around. Grab a drink. Then we'll chase him down."

"Well, I suppose  it will give us a chance to talk things over." The hybrid said, taking his jacket off.
"Like why you haven't returned Elijah. Maybe your young witch has grown partial to his company."

Marcel poured some alcohol in the glass of klaus and himself.

"She must get so bored." He continued with a deadly glare.

"You never stop, do you?" Marcel spoke.

"You never answer, do you?" Klaus retorted, with a small, evil smirk.

"Why are you so curious about Davina?"

"If I had an sixteen - year - old all powerfull witch at my beck and call, you would wonder about her, too."