ELEVEN

Chapter eleven!

❞ I admire people who have been through a lot and still keep their head up

I admire people who have been through a lot and still keep their head up.

THE STRAWBERRY - AND BLONDE were discussing which shirt looked better with the skirt that the original was wearing.

"I'm telling you, Rebekah, this shirt you have on is cuter then the other one!"

"You're just saying that because you want to wear the other shirt tomorrow!"

"What? I-" Aurora took a deep breath and waved her hand infront of the older woman's face. "That is not true, and you know it." She naworred her big green eyes.

"Let's just go downstairs, aurora." The blonde rolled her eyes.

They walked down stairs as Aurora gave a sigh. "Rory."

"What?"

Rory tucked her hair behind her ear as she answered. "Nobody really calls me aurora, only your family. Just call me Rory."

"Hmm, I like that." Rebekah smiled, looping their arms together. Already forgetting their discussion.

They walked into the living room and saw Elijah and Klaus both reading a book.

Some horrible music was playing.

"Who choose this song? 'Cause it should be illegal." Rory said with fake disgust.

Rebekah looked at them both, with her familiar sassy face. "So this is what you do the first time we're back as a family. Vampire book club."

"Reading edifies the mind, sister. Isn't that right, elijah." Klaus looked at Elijah.

"Yes. That's quite right, Niklaus." Elijah agreed, and didn't gaze at his brother.

Aurora pointed to the body on the table. "Why is there a dead body on the table?" She gawked.

"This is a peace offering." Elijah said, like he was so done with Klaus's shit.

"I presumed after so much time desiccatin in a coffin, that my big brother might be a bit peckish" Klaus raised his brows.

"So I told my little brother that forgiveness cannot be bought. I'd simply prefer to see a change in behavior that indicates contrition and personal growth."