TWENTY • SEVEN

Chapter twenty • seven!

❞ There are some things you can only learn in a storm

There are some things you can only learn in a storm.

KLAUS AND AURORA WERE ENTERING the compound, when she felt the voices in her head, shouting over each other — trying to tell her something.

The hybrid was still walking until he felt an empty space next to him. He turned around and saw her dreamy expression and how she was whispering to herself.

"Are the voices screaming again? Why are you whispering?" He questioned, talking lowly his self.

Rory holded her finger up and shushed him making him raise his brow. "Davina, Marcel, dead, two vampires."

"In a sentence, love. That would help a lot." Klaus deadpanned.

Rory looked worried. "Marcel kidnapped Davina." She breathed out. "Two vampires were killed in the process."

The blue eyed man's face turned irritated. "Of course, why did I even trust him when we told him what sophia deveraux was going to do?"

He huffed, bouncing his leg up and down. "Let's check upstaires for clues, queens first."

The strawberry blonde looked at him blankly for a few seconds. "No time for your sweet talk!"

With that she took of, Klaus following shortly behind her.

Of course, she would still go first because she is queen.

They stood in front of Davina's room. On the other side of the door were two vampires with a hole in their chest. Their heart had been thrown around.

The thousand-year-old kicked the corpses aside and called his snappy sister.

"Rebekah."

"He's taken the girl." Rebekah told Elijah shocked, through the phone.

"Who has?"

"Bloody, bloody Marcel!"

Klaus was pacing around the room. "And you wanted to run off and start a life with this back stabber."

The blonde turned to her brother with wide eyes. "Says the man who was shacking with him not two seconds before all this went down."