TWENTY

Chapter twenty!

❞Like the body, the mind also get tired

Like the body, the mind also get tired. So refresh it by wise sayings.❞

THE BLONDE BEAUTY LOOKED AT HER LIKE SHE had grown another head.
"Out in the bayou? Do we look like a bloody vampire rescue squad?" Rebekah took a snick peak at her brother before setting her gaze on Hayley. "I think you should be grateful we came to save you. since Aurora, so clearly, likes it here."

She raised her brow and crossed her arms. "It's Rory to you and if you want to say something to me, don't keep it to yourself. I'm waiting. Go on."

They both glared at each other, making Elijah a tad nervous. He knew that the duo wouldn't back down if they had a chance to fight. Not physically, though.

Hayley licked her lips, nervously. "Listen, Rebekah. All my life I wanted to know who my real family was, and just as I find out they're out there in the bayou, Klaus orders them killed."

The blue eyed woman looked down with guilt in her blue eyes.

"You want to help me? Help my people, please."

The duo were in the werewolf's room.

Aurora was disappointed that she couldn't help the two originals stopping the inner circle.

she wouldn't be able to protect herself if she went with them, and if she went with the two, it would be suspicious to Klaus.

Hayley saw the struggle the teenager was having. "Rory, it's okay. Rebekah and elijah will stop them."

Rory looked at her with a somber look. "I know, but I wanted to do something. I feel, useless."

"You're not useless. We will work on your powers." The brunette disagreed.

"Why? My power is screaming when someone dies and I hear voices in my head. It feels like I'm going crazy." She revealed.

"Do you hear voices in your head, like now?" The werewolf asked, curiously.

"All the time."

The pregnant woman sighed and rubbed her eye.
"Maybe you should take some time for yourself. I'll call you when there is some news." She suggested.

The strawberry blonde put on her coat and gloves, stepping outside.

You see, Klaus gave the strawberry blonde freedom by letting her
go out, and she did exactly that.

She was making her way to Rousseau's — perhaps that she could refresh her mind there with good things.

Aurora blew out of her mouth, because of the cold weather a small cloud of fog was created.

She held out her hand, shortly after, a taxi car stopped.

She stepped into the vehicle and rubbed her hands together.

"Hello, to Rousseau's, please."

The driver nodded and began driving to the location.

Aurora arrived there and got inside.

Rory called Camille to keep her promise.

"Hey, Cami. Long time no see..."

__________

A short update, but as you can see I changed the title! From 'The innocent flower' to 'The innocent little rose'
It suites better to the plot. Also sorry for not updating more then a week... I have a hard time in life now. But, I won't stop.

Daymara