FOUR

chapter four!

❞ First impression does matters

First impression does matters.

CAMILLE STOOD FOR AURORA. She pursed her red lips.
"You look fabulous." She winked.

The blonde rolled her eyes and huffed.

Aurora rolled her eyes back at her.
"Well someone's cranky."

Camille started passing across the room. "I'm not cranky, i'm just nervous." She fumbled with her fingers.

" Well, don't! You have no reason to be, everthing will turn out okay." She tried to assure the older woman.

Camille gave a little smile.
" how can a nine-teen year old calm me down?"

"Hey there's nothing wrong with being young. Your just getting old." She teased.

Camille brought her into a hug.
"Let's hurry up we still need an outfit for you."

Camille was rambling of course and Aurora was getting a huge headache from all the talking Cami was doing.

"Okay, no shut up."

She grabbed the woman and entered.

The blonde woman from the attack walked to the two.
"Hello, darling. You look precious." She complimented Camille.

Then her eyes sat on Aurora.
"Your friend, looks beautiful." She said truthfully.

Rebekah was a bit jealous of the strawberry blondes look.

Rory pursed her lips.
"Thank you, you look beautiful too. I'm aurora, nice to meet you."

"Rebekah, same goes to you."

"This party is ridiculous, and I think I could pay tuition with this dress." Camille said.

Camille and aurora looked behind rebekah and saw the very handsome man from the bar.

"Is he the infamous on-again, off-again?" Camille asked Rebekah.

The blonde man strutted towards them with a smirk. "He's the brother actually, and my sister is right. You do look stunning" his eyes lingering on Rory.

"You clean up pretty good yourself." Camille said with a dreamy look.

"Well don't be fooled, love. I'm the devil in disguise." He said playfully too Camille, but, kept his gaze on the strawberry blonde.

"You three chit-chat I need booze." Rebakah saw how her brother was looking at Rory and excused herself.

"Hey, Camille I'm going to look for snacks." The strawberry blonde informed, pointing to the table with food.

The blonde nodded.

Aurora finally found a snack and made her way next to camille.

She saw her sad face and looked at what camille has her gaze on.

What she saw shocked her. Marcel had someone by the throat and was dragging them away.

She turned to camille to apologize.

"-It's okay Rory it's not your fault. Why do I always fall for the one's who aren't good?" The blonde asked sadly.

Aurora frowned at this.
"I don't know Cami." She stood on her tip toes so she could hug her friend and kiss her cheek.

Aurora was still hugging cami when she hear a familiar british accent.

"Are you alright, love?"

"He's got a temper doesn't he? I guess this is the moment were i know better." The young adult hugged her tighter.

She finally let go of cami.

"Rory i'm going home."

"I'll go with y-"

"-No, i'll be fine. enjoy yourself."

Camille tried to smile at her.

She grabbed the blonde's hand.
"You call me when you get home." She demanded.

"okay."

She looked at cami as she walked away she sighed.

She turned to the man from the bar.
" I still don't know your name."

"It's Niklaus but all my friends just call me klaus. And what's yours, darling?" He smirked.

"It's Aurora but all my friends just call me Rory." She mimicked him with a smal smile.

He chuckled at her braveness for talking to him like that and looked down at her.
"Well, would you like to dance?" He questioned, stretching his hand out.

Rory gave a light smile and retorted as she grabbed his hand.
"Why not?"

__________

【 short chapter 】

Daymara ♥