THIRTY • ONE

Chapter thirty • one!

❞You've got a fire inside but your heart's so cold

You've got a fire inside but your heart's so cold.

"MAYBE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE BUT There are clothes hanging outside, use them!"

Looking at him furiously she grabbed a towel from the sink and shooed him away by hitting him on the head.

He cowered and ran outside.

Rory raised her chin high. "That will show you. Have some respect!"

The pain came back and hit her with much force in her stomach making her topple over.

Rebekah shared a concerned look with her and helped her up. "What was that?"

"Stomach ache, it feels like my stomach is on fire." She groaned. "I think I'm going to throw up." She dramatized.

"Are you pregnant?" The blonde screamed throwing the wooden spoon that she held in her hand which she stirred the soup with.

"No! Who would be the dad if I was pregnant, silly?" Aurora nervously laughed.

She stared at her like she had grown two heads. "Klaus of course."

Rory was a bit flustered by the thought and ignored the comment trying to change the subject. "Concentrate on your task!"

"Yes, captain!"

After a while, Aurora was done cleaning the house. When she went outside, the werewolves were dancing, talking, making music and flirting with each other. There was a campfire, and it was decorated with lights that Rory herself had hung up earlier.

She recognized a familiar face and saw Rebekah with the same man she had shooed out of the kitchen with a towel.

She rolled her eyes and saw the blond being pulled towards the man. They started dancing, as soon that she saw the original looking happy she smiled and went to find Hayley.

First she searched between people and then inside. There she was, with a man in one of the rooms where a piano took most of the space.

The strawberry blonde saw the distress on the brunette's face and crossed her arms staring at the man. "Is he troubling you?" Directing the question to hayley.