SIXTEEN

Chapter sixteen!

❞ Help people even if they don't want your help

Help people even if they don't want your help.

AURORA WAS WATCHING THE SCENE with wide eyes. "Why would I help you after what you did to Elijah?" Rebekah asked, bitterly.

Klaus put his glass and slowly turned around, looking directly in his sister's eyes. "You're my family."

He took a seat infront of Rebekah. "Besides, who is better to spy on Marcel than the girl he so clearly loves? You can tell me all his secrets, like how did he find us here, huh? Any idea about that, little sister?" He took a sip.

"How should I know why Marcel does what he does?"

"You think I don't know about your engineered run - ins all over the quater? I know you've had private chats with him. So just tell me what secrets he confided to you. Is he plotting against me?"

Rebekah brought her face closer. "My poor brother, so paranoid. Marcel knows nothing. He is not plotting against you. He simply thinks you're a quarrel, in need of making up."

The hybrid took a deep breath. "Perhaps we will. After all, you know I'm capable of forgiving those who disappoint me soon as they've seen the errof their ways and suffered for them. You do well to remember that."

He stood up and walked out.

"You never let me forget." The blonde replied.

Rory smiled, trying to clear out the negativity in the room. "Well I'm super happy to see you, but I'm really tired so I'm going to sleep." She hugged her and turned around.

"Did something happen that I should know?"

"Yes, but I'll tell you tommorow. It isn't...important."

⚘