SEVEN

chapter seven!

❞ No principle is worth the sacrifice of a single human

No principle is worth the sacrifice of a single human.

RORY WOKE UP AND WAS MET with Rebekah's figure.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at her with loopy eyes.
"Goodmorning."

The blonde greeted her back before asking."Did you sleep well?"

Aurora yawned well stretching her arms, letting a weird noise.
"Yes, I did."

Rebekah clapped her hands together. "Good. You need to change so I can explain everything about the supernatural."

Rory nervously nodded, "Okay." She agreed, softly.

Rebekah pushed her into the bathroom that was placed next to the room and went to her own room to borrow the girl clothes.

Aurora got into the shower and washed her body and hair. The steam calmed her muscles and let her relax for a bit.

When she was done she
wrapped a towel around her body and one in her hair.

Aurora got dressed into a white and blue t shirt that she tugged into the blue skirt she was wearing, borrowing some heels from Rebekah.

She put on mascara and red lipstick. She didn't like to put on blush, it seems she was always blushing. She just let her hair air dry into her loose curls. She, of course always had to look good.

"Rebekah!"

"Bloody hell, you didn't had to scream." The blonde complained.

"Oh, well. How did you hear me anyway?" She asked, curiously.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot." The woman teased.

They got out of the bathroom and went to make the strawberry blonde breakfast.

The duo were stopped when they heard Klaus talking angrily towards someone.

Curiosity took over, Aurora was now sitting on the couch and Rebekah stood leaned against the wall.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies I die." Sophie explained, dramatically.