eight

wonwoo looked at the mirror and sighed. he didn't like how he looked like in the morning.

wonwoo walked to school, looking at the floor. he always felt so insecure.

wonwoo had mingyu, mingyu was always so handsome and he felt so weak compared to him. he'd remember how people would compare the both of them.

"mingyu wouldn't do that."

"lighten up. look at mingyu, he's in the basketball team."

"omo! mingyu won homecoming king. where's your crown?"

wonwoo couldn't help but feel bitter.

nevertheless, wonwoo still loved mingyu as a best friend. wonwoo would get super pissed and seem like a party pooper, or some "emo crap", but mingyu still stuck with him. wonwoo knew some of his friends talk behind his back, but mingyu was always so loyal and stuck to him like a dog.

wonwoo felt like he didn't deserve mingyu.

"wonwoo!" mingyu ran towards him happily with his mouth curved into a happy smile, mingyu resembled a dog with its tongue out of a car window. 

"hi." wonwoo smiled. 

wonwoo pressed his head against mingyu's shoulder.

mingyu looked taken aback, "what's wrong?"

"nothing." wonwoo said and he enjoyed the warmth of mingyu.

by instinct, mingyu wrapped his arms around wonwoo.