thirty two

mingyu watched wonwoo's hand be free without a hand to hold. wonwoo looked so peaceful, occasionally laughing at the gags made in the movie.

they were sharing a blanket, so their legs were tangled up together. their shoulders were pressed up against each other.

wonwoo's head rested against the sofa, and mingyu wanted it on his shoulder.

wonwoo felt mingyu staring at him, and attempted to not try to look at him back.

he literally could hear mingyu's breathing. his chest pumping rose the blankets a lot.

turning his head, wonwoo looked at mingyu's hands struggling to stay still.

tempted to hold his hand from seeing mingyu breathing hard and struggling to not do lovey dovey thing, wonwoo clasped his hand.

their fingers intertwined and mingyu's heart was at rest. they watched the movie comfortably, holding hands.

rather than having that be it, mingyu pressed himself closer to wonwoo. eventually, he let go of wonwoo's hand.

wonwoo turned and looked at mingyu and confusion, missing his warmth.

mingyu turned around and spooned wonwoo into a cuddle position.

his fingers ran through wonwoo's hair and one of his arms were around wonwoo. his hand was still free, so he held his hand under the blankets where they were cuddling.

for once, mingyu's flirts and actions didn't make wonwoo's head turn with anxiety. wonwoo could fall asleep to this.

later

it was getting to the end of the movie, with the snap.

wonwoo was starting to tremble, he was crying.

mingyu was slightly confused, assuming he was cold. naturally, he just clasped his hand harder.

"I HATE THIS ENDING!" wonwoo wailed at the end of infinity war and busted out of mingyu's grasp.

"i warned you it would be bad! you still wanted to watch this!" mingyu responded back.

"okay but... I QUIT TWO WEEKS OF INSTAGRAM AFTER THIS CAME OUT IN THEATRES. i knew there would be spoilers! dammit, i should have read them. i would be prepared and not cry so much." wonwoo sobbed.

mingyu had no idea whether or not to hug him or not.

"there, there. we can rewatch the other films." mingyu said, attempting to calm wonwoo's tears down.

"kim mingyu, i don't feel so good." wonwoo grabbed his shoulder and stared in his eyes.

mingyu took a pillow and hit wonwoo in the face with it.

"owww! why did you do that? you know i'm sad about this!" wonwoo whined.

"i was drying your tears, unfunny woo." mingyu joked and wiped wonwoo's eyes with his finger.

mingyu leaned in and kissed his forehead.

wonwoo turned red and took the pillow to cover his now, blushing face.