seventeen

nOOnA bAe iS sO dOpE---ok bye

oK LITERALLY WHY IS THE TITLE LIKE THIS RIGHT WHEN DRAMA STARTS LMAO

mingyu walked into class stylishly, he was a popular kid at school,

since he was very handsome.

no doubt about it, many girls have confessed to him, wonwoo felt like mingyu just shined everywhere he go, with wonwoo by his side all the time. wonwoo didn't feel mingyu's strong presence affect his presence as well.

wonwoo honestly felt relieved that he knew mingyu gave a lot of attention to him because mingyu had a crush on him, so mingyu would never leave him.

wonwoo never planned on rejecting him anyway.

wonwoo had mingyu in his next class and there was a guy next to him.

ren, the really pretty junior everyone loved. he oozed beauty and he was so stunning that even straight guys would ditch some girls for him. after all, he was prettier than all the girls in the school.

mingyu walked with him and laughed along.

now that's someone who fits with mingyu.

wonwoo couldn't help but think so negatively.

wonwoo felt his fists turn clammy, but his worries subsided when mingyu turned towards his direction, smiled and waved.

"wonwoo, good morning!" he grinned as he jogged over to a seat next to wonwoo.

"thank god, he's still there." wonwoo sighed and slumped into his chair with mingyu by his side.

gUys don't worry I won't make Ren evil I swear ;D