eighteen

wonwoo saw mingyu with ren again, he was not so worried this time.

"i was with jonghyun and he had the balls to tackle me when i was at his house when we were playing videogames! i lost!" ren complained as mingyu listened.

"haha, jonghyun-sunbae is a strange one." mingyu replied.

mingyu sat next to wonwoo and he commented, "ren-sunbae is really cool, his stories are funny."

wonwoo felt his stomach churn, "he's really pretty as well. don't you think so?"

mingyu was far too dense to notice the obvious jealousy.

"of course, he's very good looking." mingyu replied.

wonwoo felt his heart sink, "you guys look really good together."

"really? you think so?" mingyu asked, chuckling.

"frick.. he didn't deny it.. i was expecting him to deny it ." the voice in wonwoo thought.

"yeah, really!" wonwoo pulled up a smile.

"in fact, i think you should sit with him too." wonwoo felt his mouth run, once those words got out, his lips felt dry.

"... i see. okay, i'll do that.." mingyu mumbled and walked off, leaving the seat.

mingyu felt hurt that wonwoo said that, he felt like wonwoo wanted an excuse to cover that he wanted mingyu to leave.

wonwoo felt miserable that mingyu was sitting far away from him, he'd rather openly admit that he loves mingyu's warmth than hurt mingyu. hell, he'd sell his pride.

the rest of the lecture was incredibly boring without mingyu's presence besides wonwoo's side.

at the end of the lecture, mingyu waved good bye to wonwoo and left off, talking to ren. wonwoo felt like mingyu and his friendship was dying.

in fact, mingyu and ren waited outside for wonwoo.

wonwoo's face was full of glee when he saw mingyu waiting for him.

"thanks for waiting." wonwoo mumbled. 

ren, wonwoo, and mingyu walked together.

"so what's your name?" the pretty boy, ren, asked.

"i'm wonwoo." he replied.

ren said, "hello, my name is ren! nice to meet you!"

wonwoo hated that he was incredibly nice, but he can't just hate the boy for being by mingyu's side.

the three of them stopped by the table the group (seventeen) hung out at.

"see you later wonwoo." mingyu said and ren stopped him,

"would you like to tag along with us, wonwoo?"

"i'm okay." wonwoo lied.

wonwoo sat with the seventeen group and just slumped in his chair.

the whole time wonwoo, mingyu, and ren were walking, it was just ren and mingyu talking. mingyu didn't even seem like he knew wonwoo was there, right next to them.

"who's that cutie mingyu left with?" soonyoung asked while jihoon glared next to him and soonyoung ruffled his hair.

"ren, the really pretty junior." wonwoo sighed.

the seventeen group hid their smirks, seeing wonwoo depressed about it.

"oh. okay." they responded and went back to eating, eyes glancing back and forth while smirking.

"why aren't you guys saying anything? mingyu left!" wonwoo grumbled.

"sometimes you meet new people in life~" jeonghan replied in a sing-songy way.

they went back to suppressing their smiles and wonwoo got up, leaving his seat angrily without a word.

after wonwoo left, the group erupted in laughter.

"i guess mingyu's crush isn't so one-sided." seungcheol smirked.

"i was so worried he'd be single forever." jisoo commented.

"finally that dense boy realizes his feelings for mingyu." seungkwan said nonchalantly.

"what?" the group asked, except for seungkwan.

"the boy obviously cares a lot for mingyu." 

eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh two updates in a day YAY