twenty four

gah I'm so sorry that I haven't updated y'all for so long. i currently have winter break so I got enough time to update and write!! love y'all!!!

a new week started and mingyu walked in school all fresh, he got his hair nicely done, he wore ripped jeans and a leather jacket. wonwoo didn't fail to notice his new look.

oh boy, was he a fresh boy.

"hey woo" mingyu nonchalantly smiled and walked up to wonwoo.

".. hello there.." wonwoo's eyes traveled up and down, taking in mingyu's new look.

"do i look better like this?" mingyu asked, showing his dazzling teeth.

".. yes..?" wonwoo didn't know how to answer.

"wow maybe I should start wearing clothes like this more often." mingyu smirked.

he strolled across the hallway and heard soonyoung screaming "dAMN DUDE YOU LOOK HOT!! ZADDY!"

jihoon was behind him and said, "wow you look different. a good different."

mingyu smiled.

wonwoo noticed girls around mingyu and felt very self conscious.

mingyu suddenly stood next to wonwoo and held his hand.

"hey, walk with me!" mingyu smiled.

wonwoo felt his heart flutter as all of his insecurities faded away seeing his warm smile.

wonwoo felt the nostalgic feeling of them holding hands after their little kiss when they were walking back home.

he didn't feel like he should be insecure when mingyu already told him that he loved wonwoo.

he couldn't imagine how mingyu feels, since wonwoo hasn't said anything about his feelings towards mingyu. he couldn't imagine how anxious mingyu would be.

mingyu's family knows he's gay, he wonders how his own family would react.

wonwoo stared at himself in the mirror, fixing up his bangs.

"mom, dad, i think i'm gay." wonwoo spoke to himself.

wonwoo felt his ears turn red and he splashed water onto his face.

he ran out of the restroom and onto the dinner tables.

"hey wonwoo. eat some dinner with us. i made bulgogi." mrs. jeon mom smiled warmly.

wonwoo's brother sat quietly.

"hey what's wrong, you look red wonwoo?" mr. jeon asked.

"hey.. what do you guys think about gay people?" wonwoo cleared his throat.

"i find them a little weird when they kiss, but they don't do anything to me. i don't really care much." mr. jeon said.

"i respect them." mrs. jeon said.

"... they're fine." wonwoo's brother spoke softly.

".. what if i'm gay?" wonwoo asked.

the parents dropped their chopsticks.

wonwoo's brother showed no reaction, but just stared curiously at his big brother.

"that's.. uhh.. are you sure wonwoo?" mrs. jeon quietly asked.

"yeah. i'm interested in a guy." wonwoo replied.

".. this will be tough to get used to.. i really am in shock wonwoo. i don't know." mr. jeon mumbled.

wonwoo felt his hands trembling.

"it's probably a phase. don't think like that wonwoo." mrs. jeon awkwardly laughed.

".. please believe me." wonwoo said.

"this is really hard to get through our heads. please give us time." mr. jeon said.

"can i get some fresh air outside?" wonwoo asked.

his mother mouthed an "okay".

"hey mingyu? i need to talk."