thirty three

WHOLESOME WONWOO PICTURE

lightning was heard in the background.

"do you think you could get an uber ride home for me? i ran out of money, i'll pay you back later." mingyu asked.

"no, just stay here. what if you get in an accident?"

"i have insurance!" mingyu smiled.

"no, stay here. i need you to-" wonwoo paused for a second.

"- comfort me because this movie got me depressed."

mingyu was excited, but was shot down. he knows wonwoo is being a tsundere.

it was approximately nine at night, and they had classes the next day.

"sure, but we need to sleep early. there's class tomorrow." mingyu said.

they both walked into wonwoo's room and mingyu spoke up, "i know where your mattresses are, let me go get them." mingyu was about to go find mattresses, because he's slept over at wonwoo's house multiple times.

"..n-no. it's fine. you can share the bed with me." wonwoo shyly tugged at the bottom of mingyu's shirt. his face turned red thinking about his body earlier in the shower.

"really, are you sure? you don't have to do this, wonwoo." mingyu looked at him seriously.

"i mean it, now hurry up!" wonwoo covered his face with a blanket shyly.

mingyu walked over to wonwoo, and made sure there was a good amount of space between them, considering wonwoo.

he expected wonwoo to be thankful, but really it just got wonwoo thinking all night.

"why isn't he touching me?"

"why isn't he coming close?"

"i need his warmth."

all of these thoughts circled wonwoo's mind and he couldn't take it. mingyu was facing the opposite side from wonwoo, that it pained him.

these feelings truly confused wonwoo and he didn't know how to control his urge to turn around and pull mingyu's shirt. he just wanted mingyu's arms around him.

"wonwoo? you awake?" mingyu spoke up suddenly.

"yeah. why don't you sleep?" wonwoo asked, his face turning red hearing mingyu's voice.

"i just have something stuck on my mind..." mingyu paused, "who is your crush?"

the heartbreak in mingyu's voice made things harder for wonwoo.

wonwoo turned around, and nuzzled his face against mingyu's chest. his hands grabbed the sides of mingyu's shirt.

"w-wonwoo. what are you doing?" mingyu stuttered in his words.

wonwoo looked up at mingyu's face, all red. mingyu felt the urge to smash his lips together with wonwoo.

"mingyu, who do you like?" wonwoo asked.

mingyu felt his face turn redder and he cupped wonwoo's face cutely, "i like you, wonwoo."

wonwoo pushed away mingyu's hands.

he then leaned his face close to mingyu's lips and kissed him.

hi author person here im looking for friends on wattpad so slide in those DMs 🤩❤️