twenty one

i lowkey want to keep having all of my chapter pics being aesthetics hehe

mingyu went back with ren's group.

"i just can't believe them! they let wonwoo be alone!" mingyu ranted.

ren found it odd and looked back at the table and caught the table winking at him.

ren understood it completely.

"well, there's no reason for you to blame them when you should look at yourself right now." ren replied.

mingyu felt his face turn red by the realization.

"i'm right, aren't i?" ren smiled.

mingyu's watch buzzed and it was time for his next class.

"go to your class now. take this time to think about it." ren pat mingyu softly with a reassuring grin.

ren walked back and saw jonghyun waiting for him, their hands fit into each other's perfectly.

mingyu looked at their hands and sighed,

he wished he could have that with wonwoo.

mingyu was quite late to his class, but he managed to slide in without making it awkward.

mingyu hasn't been able to sleep for a while because he kept having dreams of wonwoo ever since they slept together, cuddling.

although wonwoo was incredibly drunk, he still smelled nice, of new pages of a book mixed with lavender.

his warm body being covered with mingyu's own was mingyu's dream for quite a while and it was fulfilled, but not the situation mingyu had dreamed of.

mingyu wished he could cradle the boy and kiss his fair face breathlessly. the imagination of their lips clashing was a desire mingyu had always thought of.

mingyu fell asleep in class due to his drowsiness.

"babe." wonwoo called out from mingyu's sleep.

they were in mingyu's room hugging each other.

wonwoo's hands brushed through hair and moved his bangs to the side.

"mm.. hey there." mingyu grinned.

this felt like paradise.

"y'know that time when you left me?" wonwoo grinned.

".. yeah?" mingyu asked confusedly.

wonwoo pulled his face near mingyu's and lifted his chin up with his fingers.

"you messed me up." wonwoo smirked and a black hole appeared.

the black hole sucked up wonwoo.

"KIM MINGYU!" wonwoo shouted as he was being sucked in.

he held out an arm and mingyu jumped to grab it, but wonwoo was gone.

mingyu woke up from his sleep.

"i have to go make up with wonwoo. i'm such an idiot." mingyu sighed.

meanwhile.. wonwoo was at home, thinking about his actions.

"why am i doing this? i miss mingyu so much. i should be picking him up in class by now and we'd go home to play wii sports." wonwoo thought. 

"i used to hate mingyu's competitiveness and now i wish it's here, it's far better than him not being with me at all." wonwoo spoke to his pet.

wonwoo's pet nuzzled its face against wonwoo's chest.

he held the pet up high and kissed its snout.

".. the reason why he's not talking to me is because of me saying he looks better with ren-sunbae.. right?" wonwoo asked his pup.

the puppy tilted its head in curiosity.

"i really am an idiot saying that to someone who has a crush on me." 

the puppy got off wonwoo and crawled away.

wonwoo sighed, "i miss him so much."

currently binging two days one night while typing this and i'm loving it