twenty nine

mingyu ended up following wonwoo to minhyuk's house.

"i don't even know if minhyuk is chill with you going to his house..." wonwoo said.

"he should be okay with me. i'm likable." mingyu smirked.

"ew" wonwoo made a disgusted face at mingyu jokingly.

"don't you like me?"

wonwoo paused, "uhhh lemme think about that..."

"hey! that's not nice!" mingyu complained.

"just kidding, i like you!" wonwoo said.

mingyu turned to him and blushed.

wonwoo had a hit of realization on his face, "oh sh-!" he was about to cuss, but minhyuk ran at them.

"hey! caught up with you!" minhyuk jumped on mingyu, thinking he was wonwoo.

mingyu lost balance and fell.

"oh crap!" minhyuk fell along with mingyu.

minhyuk had his hands next to mingyu's face and his face slightly hovering over mingyu's on the ground.

it looked like minhyuk was pinning mingyu on the ground.

wonwoo felt his cheeks turn red, looking at the two and thinking of crude thoughts.

"oh sorry wonwoo!" minhyuk shouted, not realizing he's pinning mingyu.

"um-" mingyu was interrupted by minhyuk screaming, "OMG SORRY MINGYU!!"

mingyu pushed minhyuk away and stood up, brushing away the dirt on his ripped jeans.

"can you pull me up?" minhyuk smiled cutely at mingyu and held out a hand.

mingyu ignored him, but wonwoo felt bad for the poor sunshine because of how moody mingyu was.

wonwoo took minhyuk's hand and boosted him up, leaving mingyu to glare at minhyuk out of jealousy.

"anyway, hey minhyuk, can mingyu tag along?" wonwoo asked.

"why? is he your boyfriend?" minhyuk smirked, he could feel the sexual tension between those two.

"i'm not!" mingyu responded before wonwoo could open his mouth.

"then why are you following wonwoo?" minhyuk smirked again, "i really don't mind, but it's suspicious how you're following him all the time."

"i have to make sure he's safe." mingyu replied.

"alright then. my house is this way!" minhyuk brushed away mingyu's answer and pulled wonwoo forward, leaving mingyu behind.

"sorry about him, minhyuk." wonwoo apologized.

"no i get it, i get jealous when people are around my hyunwoo." minhyuk laughed.

"yOU'RE DATING??" wonwoo was shocked.

"yeah, but he's a city away." minhyuk sighed.

they arrived at minhyuk's house.

a white dog pranced around into minhyuk's arms.

"her name is dambi!!" minhyuk squealed in delight talking about his dog.

"aww she's so cute!" wonwoo smiled.