ii. Disclaimer

Much of my story is a big blob of little bits of pieces from Beautiful creatures, I wanted to mix the Shanara chronicles in with the story line. I loved how they created such a different universe of mystical creatures, so I tried to keep that same feel to the book.

All the rights From some of the ideas I use go to all those credited, and I love and appreciate all support.

ATHENA DUCHANNE IS A DESCENDANT OF A LINE OF STRONG CASTERS, THEIR BLOOD PURE, BUT THEIR WOMAN CURSED. ON THE DATE OF HER 18TH MOON DAY, SHE SHALL BE CLAIMED. HER LIFE WAS SEPARATED FROM HUMANS, HER UNCLE MACON WORRIED SHE COULDN'T TRULY CONTROL HER TEMPER.

SO, HE PACKS THEM UP FROM THE BUSTLING NEW YORK, AND MOVES THEM TO FORKS, WASHINGTON. A SMALL TOWN IN WHICH IT'S ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME WAS THE WOOD THAT WAS SHIPPED IN AND OUT, AND ITS WILD LIFE. EVERYONE KNEW EVERYONE, NEW COMERS RARELY HAPPENED AND WHEN THEY DID EVERYONE WANTED TO KNOW WHO THEY WERE.

HER UNCLE MEANT TO KEEP HER HIDDEN, NO FRIENDS, NO LOVE, NO LIFE. SHE WAS CUT OFF FROM THE WORLD, HER ONLY OUTLET BEING SCHOOL.

BUT SHE FOUND LOVE WHERE IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE, IN A COLD BLOODED BEING, HIS LOVE WAS WARM, AND HIS TOUCH LEFT A THRILL. HE CHANGED HER, INTERCEPTED HER ROAD OF FATE.

AND SHE COULDN'T HELP BUT ROLL ANOTHER BLUNT, WHILE SHE TRIES TO BE BARBIE AND KEN. UNTIL THE DARKNESS CONSUMES HER.

All rights of the Cullens, Duchannes, etc. Go to their rightful owners, and company.

Copyright © 2018 STONER