iii. Fake it till you make it

♡

                                       ♡

" WHO KNEW EVIL GIRLS HAD THE  PRETTIEST FACE. "

(     iii.    Fake it till you make it     )

WE ARRIVED to the school shortly after our conversation, us remaining silent the rest of the drive. It wasn't an awkward one, rather a comfortable one of simply basking in the others company. The only noise being the sound of the rains pitter patter on the windows.

I giggled when Yoongi groaned, grumbling under his breath about "how all of these kids are probably spoiled prudes."

There was no doubt about that, the school was plain, with signs above each building declaring what is was designated for. The red bricks stood out amongst the green woods that stood in the background, the kids matched the school, plain and struggling to stand out.

Yoongi grinned at me, his eyes brightening as he shook his head, "sober up." I smirked, raising my hand to salute him, getting out of the car.

I grabbed my bag, taking a quick look around the parking lot. My eyes trailed over all the students, all of them looked the same to me. Hair, clothes, face, to the T, they were like copies of the other. Their conversations felt as fake as them as they tried to hide their blatant stares, makes sense as why new kids are such a big deal.

I stopped once my eyes landed on a group of students across the lot, them standing under the only shelter to block from the rain. Now there is some variety I smirked over at yoongi, nudging him to look. Casters loved to show their stamina.

They were all attractive, with expensive clothes and cars. Standing out amongst the other students who had clunkers that would only last for a few more years. There were five of them, a tall burly brunette who looked very intimidating, his arm draped over a gorgeous blonde with long model like legs and beach waved hair.

A girl stood only a foot away, her pixie like looks making her look fairy like, gorgeously innocent, a strawberry blonde boy stood by her standing stiffly his strong jawline tightly clenched, his eyebrows furrowed.

I took a sharp inhale of breath once locking eyes with the last boy there was something there, his golden eyes locking me in place. Something about him made me feel different, I felt safe looking into a strangers eyes, like I had found my anchor. I finally left his gaze a shivering running down my spine, my eyes trailed down his body. Acknowledging his lean build, and bronze hair that fit so handsomely with his golden eyes.

He smirked crookedly to himself, his pink lips making my heart race, he trailed his own eyes down my body. I watched as his tongue darted out, wetting his lips before his eyes once again shot up locking with mine once more.