iii. Secrets

♡

" IMA GO CRAZY . "

(     iii.      Secrets       )

I SHIVERED glaring at the back of Yoongis head, I clutched my soaked jacket closer to me hoping It'll help in the slightest. "A little exploring won't kill us my ass" I grumbled. We had gotten back from a meadow Yoongi had found twenty Minutes ago, It was beautiful, and the rain hadn't bothered me until coming back to the car not starting.

"Shut up Athena! You sure as hell didn't say no when we started did you!" Yoongi yelled, kicking the wheel of his car. I glared at him once more, fuck this, I stomped to the car grabbing my book bag, and beginning to walk in a random direction. I budged past Yoongi with my shoulder, scoffing. "Where are you gonna go! Huh!" He yelled. I ignored him, continuing to walk, little did he know I also had the weed.

He was being bratty, and I wasn't with it.

"Athena! Athena!" He yelled, before groaning frustrated. I huffed cursing the rain and Yoongi's need to rebel, stomping down the road water splashing as I went, soaking my shoes. I wasn't mad at Yoongi for showing me the meadow, I appreciated him doing so, I was mad he took out the car not starting on me.

I held my bag over my head, reaching down and yanking my shoes off, continuing barefoot. I walked for another 10 minutes, thinking about anything but how cold my feet were. I can't use magic we're a human could possibly see. I'm not yoongi.

A silver car sped down the road with no intentions of stopping, I was a deer in the headlights as it came to a abrupt halt in front of me, the tires screeching harshly. I stood there wide eyed, before seeing the golden eyed boy from earlier rush out. Handsome. I blinked quickly before glaring at him, "Are you nuts you almost killed me!"

Shocked he glared, "what are you doing standing in the damn road!" His eyes darkened, clenching his hands. "I need help genius", I hissed aggravated before shaking my head,"forget it" before beginning to walk again, I was fine with arguing for the day.

"Wait!" He said reaching to grab my arm, I jumped in shock from his ice cold touch. He yanked his hand back, stuffing them in his pockets. "I'm sorry, look get in. Nobody comes down this road, you'll drown with the amount of rain" I sighed, before cutting my losses and walking to the back and climbing in, he chuckled before climbing in the front.

Pulling out my book I began to read to drone out the awkwardness, "whose that, Bukowski? Is he any good" I looked up smirking lightly meeting his eyes in the rear view mirror. "Define good?" He chuckled before looking at the road. "I'm Edward."

"Athena"

              ♡

"I can drive you up to the house?" He said after opening the door for me, "no it's alright, I can walk from here" I said walking towards the gate and opening it slightly. "I'll see you tomorrow" I said smiling at him softly.