iii. Meet the family

♡

YOU JUST WANNA FUCK ME FOR MY FAME.  "

(        iii.    Meet the family    )

AFTER EDWARD had left Yoongi had came and got me, explaining that Macon wanted to speak to Dr. Cullen for a bit. I was grateful I wouldn't have to be locked in a car with Macon for longer than 5 minutes, I wasn't ready to face what had happened yet.

I was ready to go home, shower, and smoke. I was tired from today's events and wanted to act like none of it happened. So once we pulled in the driveway,I quickly hopped out of the car and began heading for the door. "Athena! Wait!" Yoongi yelled after my retreating form.

I sighed, and stopped, he walked up to me stopping once he was In front of me and staring into my eyes. "What is Edward to you?" He asked seriously.

I stared back, hesitating to answer. Were we lovers? Friends? Did he care about me like I knew I care about him? I didn't have the answer to a question I didn't know myself.

"I don't have the answer to that question either." I said looking down, "I care about him, that I know, I wouldn't say it was love, no, not yet. I'm deeply in like, slowly falling and waiting for him to catch me."

He stared at me, before his lips slowly raised to a smile, he gave a short nod before opening his mouth to speak.

"I can see the way Edward looks at you, I can also see the way you look at him

"I can see the way Edward looks at you, I can also see the way you look at him. Macon may not support you, but I forever will, you are family, and if you're with Edward, he is also my family . And I protect my family." He said, placing a kiss on my cheek and pulling me in for a hug.

I hugged him tightly, inhaling deeply, "thank you yoonki." He laughed and shook his head, "I hate that nickname." Falling asleep after my shower wasn't hard, it seemed the second my head hit the pillow, I was out.