iii.Pretty baby

"  THEY SAY WHATS DONE IN THE DARK WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO SHINE  "

" THEY SAY WHATS DONE IN THE DARK WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO SHINE "

( iii. Pretty Baby )

EDWARD WAS delicious. In every single way, he was a dip in something sinful. He made you lust for him, crave for an ounce of his attention. I wanted to devour him, learn every blemish and curve of his body, the thought made my mouth water.

Macon had hesitantly agreed to let Edward stay the night, Grams had zapped him with promises of much worse if he didn't leave us be. I have never been more thankful for my grams than in this very moment, I even made a note to thank her later.

The sight of his back muscles rippling as he removed his stained shirt was so tempting, and I once again thought thank you to grams. I couldn't help but stand to my feet walking to him and placing my warm hands; which was a large contrast to his cold skin, on his firm back. He glanced back at me over his shoulder his crooked smirk dazzling.

I glanced up at him through my eye lashes before looking down at my hands, slowly trailing them down and observing the way he reacted to my touch. He gasped as I lent forward placing a small kiss to the middle of his back, He soon spun around abruptly, grasping my hands in his. "I'll never learn to get used to that." I spoke softly, squeezing his hand softly. He grinned nodding, bringing our interlocked hands to his lips placing a soft kiss on them.

"Are we gonna talk about what happened." Edward spoke after a moment, releasing my hands and stepping back. My body ran numb at this distance put between us, before I replaced the small frown that had formed with a sultry smirk.

"After a blunt." I said, going to walk around him before he tugged me back.

"No, that's not what I'm talking about. The curse..we never went into depth about it." His eyebrows furrowed, I sighed still wanting to avoid the conversation.

"I-I don't even know myself..My mother abandoned me when I was just a newborn, m-my father took me from her..he brought me to Macon and he's raised me since. We never talked much about the curse, just worked hard delaying it..trying to weaken it but nothing has worked." Edward hummed staring into my eyes with such focus and care, I could feel the spike in my heart.

"What does being claimed by the dark mean?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I backed away from our close proximity, turning and head for my vanity, pulling out the chair grabbing some bud and a wrap. "Pretty baby." He called out, walking behind me and wiping the tears that had began to trail unknowingly.

"It is an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for what you are." He spoke sweetly, bending down to place a soft kiss to my shoulder, "you accepted me, and I will always accept you."