iii. Hell boy

"   IS ANYBODY OUT THERE ? CAN ANYBODY HERE ME ?   "

" IS ANYBODY OUT THERE ? CAN ANYBODY HERE ME ? "

( iii. Hell boy )

EDWARD AND I had confronted Zelda the next day, distance never served Edward and I well, we wished to keep that limited. Especially with the attack's that have begun in town, people close to me were losing family, and as selfish as that sounded I didn't want to lose mine.

Zelda agreed with hesitation, before finally fully giving in after reading our determined thoughts. Her say so didn't care to us, it was a kind gesture on my part. After Edward had left with a promise of picking me up in the morning. Zelda came to me in the night, telling me the story of her husband.

Sinclair Spellman. He was a kind man one my uncle had been able to meet, and very handsome form the pictures she had showed. A demon had attacked their home, they weren't prepared and he had warped Zeldas mind. She was too weak to fight such an upperclass demon, he had demanded Zelda to kill her husband. Sinclair's love for his wife stopped any thought to fight back, he simply sunk to his knees and willingly welcomed his death, stating, "to harm her, too see the pain I inflicted on her, is worse than death."

I couldn't  help but see Zelda in a new light.

I returned to school that Monday, Newt and Bella of course angrily greeted me, screeching and yelling about how I can't just ghost them. I took every word, knowing the pain I had caused them would come with karma. It was Friday, the week was treacherous with millions of questions on what had happened to me were ask.

Edward has stared down everyone person once he noticed I was growing annoyed and uncomfortable, it was a touching gesture but I didn't want people scared to talk to me. It was too cute to stop him though. The day was slow at first, the periods with Edward not lasting long enough. Lunch came by slowly, I had chosen to sit with the Cullens today as I missed Emmett and I's banter.

"Oi!" I grinned at Emmett cheekily, he pointed at himself questioningly. I nodded, glaring at him playfully, "we were supposed to fight remember? You weren't at the turf punk."

Edward laughed at me trying to intimidate Emmett, wrapping me in his arms and pulling me into him. "You're much too precious for this world pretty baby." He whispered into my ear, nibbling on my earlobe.

I whined pulling away, my face warm and I already knew I was probably blushing. I shoved my face into my arms, resting them on the table. Edward laughed hugging my waist into him, to others this was a sweet gesture, but the boner pressing into my core said otherwise.

I wiggles my hips a little, laughing as he squeezes my hips as a way of telling me to sit up straight. "Did you ask her?" Alice asked, knocking us out our world. "Ask me what?" I turned to Edward eyebrows furrowed.