iii. W o l v e s

"WHAT IF MARY WAS IN THE CLUB, FORE SHE MET JOSEPH WITH NO LOVE?."

"CRY, WHO NEEDS SORRY WHEN THERES HENNESSY."

" I WAS LOST AND BEAT UP, TURNED OUT, AND BURNED UP, YOU FOUND ME THROUGH HEARTACHE."

" DIDNT KNOW ME, YOU WERE DRAWN IN."

" COVER SAINT IN LAMBS WOOL, WE SURROUNDED BY THE FUCKIN WOLVES."

♡

I CLIMBED into the passenger seat, tossing my bag into the back seat of her car. "I could see you and Edward fucking in the lot, lotta sexual tension there." Bella abruptly stated, and Edward laughed manically outside the car, where he stood waiting for us to pull off safely. I scrunched my nose in embarrassment, groaning loudly, I slid down the seat covering my face.

"Bella! What the fuck!" I snorted, she shrugged nonchalantly, turning the keys of her car. It rumbled to life, sputtering as she pulled off.

"Oh come on, don't act prude." She laughed, "spill the deets, is he well endowed." My eyes widened and I began to blush madly, it was weird to be so..open about such intimate things, I shook my head at her behavior.

"Stop hanging out with Newt so much, he's rubbing off on you." Actually wait, "where is Newt?" I turned to her, my eyebrow raise in questioned. She began to fidget under my gaze, "oh, uh, well he kinda had a booty call, I tried to get him to spill, nothing."

I gaped, "and he didn't tell me!" I reached into the back seat, unzipping the front of my bag to grab out my baggie along with a lighter, "that's why he don't get no smoke." Bella's eyes showed utter adoration when she saw the blunts in the bag, "I love you."

I laughed, nodding, "I bet you do." I unclasped the bag, grabbing out one and placing it between my lips. I cupped it, flicking the lighter to light it.

I blew out, taking two more before passing it to Bella

I blew out, taking two more before passing it to Bella. I connected my phone to the surprisingly present aux cord, blasting WHITE TEE by LIL PEEP. I pulled up one leg as Bella and I bumped, taking the blunt as she passed it back to me. By the end of the ride we were stoned, our movements slow and eyes half lidded. Bella pulled up a dirt driveway, a red home was placed at the end, tarps enveloped the roof and dirt covered the otherwise white porch.