iii.That bïtch

♡

BREAK MY BONES BUT ACT AS
MY SPINE. "

( iii. That bïtch )

WHEN EDWARD DROPPED I called for Yoongi to help me carry him into the house, who knew he'd way so damn much. I had thought of just levitating his heavy ass upstairs, but Yoongi advised against it, he already had so much magic in his system. The walk upstairs was grueling, and I was so happy to lay him onto my bed. "What even happened?" Yoongi asked, hands on his hips and staring down at Edward with a confused face.

"Macon set a fücking repeating hex." I said, bringing the blanket up to cover Edward. "Let's leave him, he's probably never actually slept before." Tearing a hex from ones body, no matter what supernatural being you were, would send anyone into a shock as your body begins to reset. So he wasn't really asleep but more so in limbo for a moment.

"I'll go make some tea...uh I'll sprinkle some witch blood in..he'll probably need it." Yoongi tried to mumble the last part, I winced slightly thinking of the pain Edward most likely was in right now. Yoongi sighed, walking over to me and tugging me into a tight hug his arms around my waist. He kissed my forehead pulling back, "he'll be okay, don't cry." He whispered wiping my cheeks.

Edward was the stronger of the two of us, mentally and physically. So to see him lay here, so helpless so out of his element, it left a bad taste in my mouth. Edward had his concerns and his doubts, but I did too. My world wasn't stable, every turn came with never ending problems, hell I could already feel the curses effects. I felt distant, and colder, it was hard to admit how I was truly feeling, it almost burned in a way.

I hadn't realized Yoongi left, lost in my thoughts and guilt. I shuffled over to Edward, leaning down to press my lips to his, bringing the blanket up to his shoulders. I brushed his hair back, humming softly to myself as I did so, twirling and tugging. His scrunched brows finally relaxed and I smiled in small victory, I walked over to the window seat, sitting and resting my back against the window facing Edward, bringing my knees up to my chest. I rested my chin on my knee, keeping my eyes on Edward continuing to hum softly to myself.

I soon grew bored, bringing my knees down and sitting criss cross, I brought my hand up focusing on projecting an image like Macon had. I let my finger slightly trail through the air, thinking of one of my favorite memories.