iii. What a stupid lion

♡

                                        ♡

" WAIT RIGHT HERE ILL BE BACK IN THE MORNING. "

( iii. What a stupid lion )

I WATCHED as a girl stood in-front of a beautiful tree, it's redish leaves a contrast to a normal green. She was beautiful, brunette hair tied up on her head, dressed in a gorgeous red dress. She raised her hand, placing it on one of its many roots branching off.

She gasped once touching it, a flash changing us to a darker scenery, in front of us a large leathery demon stood above an elf

She gasped once touching it, a flash changing us to a darker scenery, in front of us a large leathery demon stood above an elf. If feasting on it's insides, it looked up once sensing the girl. Spreading it's large wings and screeching at her. She gasped raising her hands to block her face, a dark red mist traveling from them and consuming the beast.

Crushing it under its power, leaving nothing but ash. The girl gasp, before returning to the tree, a boy had his hands wrapped around her. "Amberlee!"

She clutched his shirt tightly, the fabric scrunching under her hands. She breathed heavily, looking around quickly in search of something. "A-Amberlee, it's me, it's me, it's Lorin." She gasped once hearing his name, pushing away from him quickly "L-Lorin you can't be near me, I-I'm dangerous."

Her reached out for him, only for her to doge his hand. Quickly grabbing the sword at his side, she held the point to his throat. "Stay away from me. I'm serious." Her eyes were filled with obvious tears, but she held her hard stare. The man, lorin reached for her once more, only for her to push the point of the sword closer to his throat.

"Amberlee, please talk to me, I can help b-but don't, don't end it like this, at least not now." He spoke, the despair lacing clearly in his words.

She shook her head, a sob leaving her lips. Dropping the sword she ran, leaving the room with the doors shutting with a large bang.

Lorin stood there shocked, he went to walk forward going to follow Amberlee. When the doors opened again, her running back in and into his arms. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry." She breathed, running her hands through his hair.