iii. Run Boy Run

"  YOU  FOLLOW  ME  AROUND  LIKE   A  DOG  THAT  NEEDS  WATER   "

" YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND LIKE A
DOG THAT NEEDS WATER "

( iii. Run boy run )

"THE FIRST place he'll try to go is your home, he will track your scent there." Edward spoke after a dry moment of silence. "Edward." I hissed out, turning my head forwards him. " My family is there! Macon, auntie, Aries, gram, yoongi. I'm not leaving them."

"Athena! Listen to yourself. You'll lead him there." Edward growled out, I was taken aback by his anger, I felt bad for Emmett's steering wheel that was now under his death grip. Nonetheless as much as Edwards main priority was to protect me, mine was focused on my family. "No!" I shout, stopping the car with my magic, red taking over the tires and making them come to a stop.

"They're in danger because of us! I am not leaving my family to die." I hissed glaring harshly into his eyes daring him to say no once more. Edward stared into my eyes heatedly waiting for me to back down, before groaning at the never ending battle and looking back to the road. "We'll figure something else out then." He sighed, I searched him for any trace of a lie and finally allowed the tires to move once more.

"Enough Edward!" I shouted running up the porch steps as he followed after me. Tears were flowing down my cheeks in a steady river, trickling down my chin. He sped to me blindingly grabbing my hand before I could reach the door, yanking me into his firm torso, "please pretty baby! I'll do anything. Just please I can't lose you again."

My eyes produced never ending tears and a lump formed in my throat making it hard to talk, "I can't go on with this for much longer." His eyes filled with tears that would never break the surface, and his hands dropped to his sides. The door opening stopped the next words to leave Edwards lips, Macon walked out, stepping between our close proximity and pushing us apart. "What is going on." I stared into Edwards eyes, as fake as this was, it all felt too real.

"I can't love someone like him." I spat, turning and choking back a sob as I ran up the steps. I Ignored Macon's calls for me, he quickly dismissed Edward before the door slammed and I heard his steps following after me. "Hey! A?!" He grabbed my arm stopping me, "what's going on ?Huh? Relax talk to me." His eyes pleaded for an explanation.

"I have to leave. I can't stay in Forks Macon." I plead, ripping my arm away and storming into my room I placed a barrier spell, not allowing him to enter or hear inside. Edward greeted me, wrapping his arms around my waist and tugging me into him. "It's gonna be alright pretty baby."