ii. Playlist

YOU SHALL BE CLAIMED

Sativa //Jhene aiko ft rae sreamurred

             .."Why you make it so complicated, off to drink we concentrated, I know you won't leave me hanging, smoking weed out the container"..

                            Prblms//6lack
                .."she said you got damn lie, I ain't mean to say that shit girl I was god damn high"..

Jessie Rutherford//Blame

..."is being sober hopeless, all I ever think about is smoking, now I know why daddy had to keep the bottle open, I can't blame him, no I can't blame him..."

Pied piper/bts

                     .." follow the sound of the flute, follow this song, it may be a little dangerous, but I'm very sweet"..

In between// 6lack Ft banks

          .."friends claiming they want what we got, but little do they know it ain't sweeter, a little friction when we hot, a little smoke will make you a believer"

7th sense// NCT U

       .."hatred that will not go away, and dream that torture me, the clock laughs at me, it does not give a single error"..

Goddess//banks

.." she gave it all, you gave her shit, she coulda done just anything, or anyone, cause she's a goddess you never got this"..

Awful things// lil peep

               .."bother me, tell me awful things, you know I love it when you do that, helps me get through this without you"..

Chase Atlantic// okay

..." baby past the bottle quite with all the stallin, not sure if I'm breathing I've been adderallin..."

PCH// jaden Smith ft willow smith

.."no love here to be losing, I don't care whose in the car, really we just PCH cruising, my girl she snoozing..."

Ex calling// 6lack

.." I can see my ex calling, oh no now my next calling, I don't know why I stress on them, I just want the best for them"..

                Moonlight//XXXTentacion

..." spotlight, moonlight, nigga, why you trippin? Get your mood right. Shawty look good in the moonlight. All these pussy niggas so bad mind..."

Her//bts

..."  all of my wonder. The answer to that. I call her, her. Cuz you're my tear, tear..."

Roslyn// Bob iver & st. Vincent

... "up with your turret, aren't we just afraid? Shale, screen your worry. From what you won't ever find..."

ANGELDUST