iii. Consume you

"   I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU UPSET ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS DRUG SEX, YOUR LOVE IS A DRUG

" I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU UPSET ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS DRUG SEX, YOUR LOVE IS A DRUG. "

( iii. Consume you )

THE DAYS were passing by slower, but time had seem to speed up at the same time. I had been in forks for a month now, the numbers on my hand jumping lower and lower as the days went on. 70 became 65, 65 became 60.

I had stayed home the Monday after La Push as Zelda Spellman had greeted me in my living room with a promise to "help me claim the light and dark, and become one with the moon and sun."

And this meant no distractions or she wouldn't help. I avoided Edward, dodging his texts and calls. I hadn't been to school, Yoongi had been picking up my work and said I had come down with a stomach bug. Edward had even asked Alice to come to my house, Macon had answered and informed her I wasn't home.

I landed to the grown with a hard thud knocking me out my thoughts. "Pay attention." Zelda hissed, orange sparks jumping from her clenched fists. "Distractions get you killed."

She breathed in relaxing herself and standing, Aries stood behind her his arms folded across his chest a smug smile on his face. "Again." She spoke, gesturing for Aries to come forward. I quickly stood to my feet, readying myself. This was the first time Aries had managed to take me down, I was distracted and the smirk on his face only made me want to prove myself even more.

He stepped forward, blue mist began to trail from his hands. I remained still watching his predatory movements, he was too anger driven when he fought, he gave his every move away.

He lunged forward, I knew it. Red mist quickly consumed me, I appeared behind him, dropping down and kicking his legs out from behind him. He fell forward with a growl, standing up quickly and turning, slamming his hand into my chest palm open green mist exploding from said spot, I shot back, my feet dragging on the ground from the force.

I sprung forward, both hands shooting forward as red shot out sending Aries back. His back slammed against the house, he slid down with a grunt. I smirked standing and giving Zelda a smug look, until I was barreled into, arms encircling my waist and tackling me to the ground.

Aries smirked above me standing to his feet and holding a hand down to me, "never turn your back on your enemy."

"Well done, Aries." She spoke, barely sparing me a glance and walking past us. "Clean up, Athena meet me after dinner in the study."

My many attempts on getting on Zeldas good side and had only futile results. She just saw me as a lost cause. Aries patted my back, squeezing my shoulder, "you did great cousin." He smiled wide at me, his teeth on full display.